Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: research kits

  1. #1
    KINGRANCH is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    small wonder (delaware)
    Posts
    87

    research kits

    does anyone else here order from research kits.com and if so can u tell me why my order has been processing for like almost a month now and i have not gotten my stuff and why is there no phone number on the site just an email that nobody answer , im so ready to blow this place up, if i only knew where it was in fla , lol .but im so serious

  2. #2
    956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,154
    Blog Entries
    1
    nobody orders from them for that very reason...

  3. #3
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGRANCH
    does anyone else here order from research kits.com and if so can u tell me why my order has been processing for like almost a month now and i have not gotten my stuff and why is there no phone number on the site just an email that nobody answer , im so ready to blow this place up, if i only knew where it was in fla , lol .but im so serious

    Yeah they slow play like a mawtherfawker.. send them a nice nasty letter and you might get your order.. i did.

  4. #4
    KINGRANCH is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    small wonder (delaware)
    Posts
    87
    **** i sent like ten of them maybe they were not nasty enough , ok guys school me i need a kit like last month got fina in the dresser and want to use it . oh so the kits does come just takes a while

  5. #5
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    I hear that place is horrid, and they keep lots of payments and send out no product. Why else do you think they have no way to contact them except for e-mail? They simply delete/trash all of your complaints.

    ~SC~

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    1,708
    they suck!

  7. #7
    The Baron's Avatar
    The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,999
    Put them on the scammers' list!

  8. #8
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I hear that place is horrid, and they keep lots of payments and send out no product. Why else do you think they have no way to contact them except for e-mail? They simply delete/trash all of your complaints.

    ~SC~
    selective scammers.. i would agree with that.

  9. #9
    MER's Avatar
    MER
    MER is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    642
    never used them but I've heard good things about ARR. Upper right banner in your explorer

  10. #10
    D-END's Avatar
    D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    selective scammers.. i would agree with that.
    a lot of these "companies" are like that, scam who they please.

  11. #11
    The Baron's Avatar
    The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,999
    Quote Originally Posted by MER
    never used them but I've heard good things about ARR. Upper right banner in your explorer
    I have ordered from them twice now. No probs so far. Good products. I would like to see them carry 1-1/2" x 25ga pins though.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •