oespejel is offline Junior Member

Clen & t3 question

Its ok to use Clen And t3 while doing a cutting cycle using anavar and tren ?
    Should I use it during or at the end?
    This is the plan

1-12 cypionate 500 mg
    1-12 eq 500 mg
    12-15 propionate 75 mg ed
    5-12 anavar 50 mg ed
    8-15 tren 75 mg ed

I was thinking of using the clen in the las 6 weeks of the cycle and the t3 on the last 3.

What do you think?

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you should run the clen straight through. Use benadryl or keto to upregulate your clen receptors. Run the T3 straight through as well. Doing Mallet's 7/5 split. 7 days on 5 days off. I personally think the tren should end a few weeks before you cut the test out of your cycle. Hope this helps

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    does using benadryl actually work? i know i saw a post from hooker i think but i cant find it.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    does using benadryl actually work? i know i saw a post from hooker i think but i cant find it.
    He said it does

Here's the good thing about me:

You don't ever have to "trust me".

I'm more than willing to provide poof of anything I ever state as a fact, and usually I don't have to be asked...Here's the information on Benadryl, fully referenced, as found in my "Clen Profile" on BB4L:

"If you are worried about receptor downgrade caused by clenbuterol , you can take Benadryl, at around 50-100mgs/night before bed. Benadryl is sold as an anti-histimine in the United States, and/or a sleep aid elsewhere in the world. However, Beta receptors are embedded in the cell's outer phospholipid membrane. The stability of the membrane has a lot to do with the proper function of the receptors. Methylation of the phospholipids is stimulated by the binding of beta agonists to their receptors. Methylated phospholipids are foreign to the body, and when the body recognizes tham as foreign, it breaks them down with phospholipase A2. This changes the structure of the outer membrane which results in desensitizaton of the beta receptors. On the other hand, agents that inhibit phospholipase A2 slow desensitization.

Cationic ampiphylic drugs are known for their ability to inhibit phospholipase A2. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) is a cationic ampiphylic drug.

Ergo, Benadryl slows desensitization of Beta receptors (i.e. Upgrades them) by inhibiting phospholipase A2, which is the enzyme that breaks down methylated phospholipids, and this action in turn keeps the phospholipid membrane stable, and thus keeps the receptors functioning properly.

(Reference:
    Prog Clin Biol Res. 1981;63:383-8. )

Hence using Benadryl will allow you to use clen for much longer and it'll still have the same effects."

You can read the rest of that article here:

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...ead.php?t=5399

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    thats good to know thks hooker. have to try that out during my pct.

wannaberipped23 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    He said it does

hooker - or anyone - would u still do 2 weeks on and 2 off??? or straight through????????

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wannaberipped23
    hooker - or anyone - would u still do 2 weeks on and 2 off??? or straight through????????
    Straight through.

wannaberipped23 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    Straight through.

Thanks i just read hookers post at BB4L - NICE READ BRO!!

Thread Information