AKA
    AKA is offline New Member

Latest on the "New" Steroid act

Notice to all, I have been doing non-stop research into the development and pushing of this control act. I have found out that Professional Baseball Lobbyists have had their greedy little hands (and wallets, I presume) in the creation and major push for this act. (My personal belief: this act will help level the playing field for baseball, since a majority of baseball players do not use steroids / precursors. Now with a more level playing field the betting spreads will increase and in turn more money to baseball due to closer games and a tighter race for the title. Funny, no ones even brought up the fact that 98% or more of all NFL players use steroids or precursors, why you ask?...since the majority use, theres already a level playing field, so why screw up a good thing.) I intend to fight this act with legal action with the high hopes of rescinding this act and even possibly rescinding the 1990 act. (According to what I have found out about the 1990 act, it looks like another complete injustice due to improper documentated sources, references and misleading information about the damaging effects of anabolic steroids and the possible danger to society by not scheduled them immediately. I have just begun the fight and I will keep all posted on upcoming finds.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    the majority of baseball players DO use juice

AKA
    According to the MLB and the players association who did independent testing of baseball players, only 2-5% of baseball players use steroids / Precursors (most are under the misguided idea that they will not be able to play as well - #1 answer of 1,437 asked / tested)

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AKA
    According to the MLB and the players association who did independent testing of baseball players, only 2-5% of baseball players use steroids / Precursors (most are under the misguided idea that they will not be able to play as well - #1 answer of 1,437 asked / tested)
    please don't waste threads on BS.

AKA
    D-End - If you would like copies of any of the information that I have gathered from .gov sites and the like then ask for it or go look it up (Also, I went through the lengthy process of requesting hardcopies of all gov't referenced information, studies and quotes on the 1990 act and 2004 act, you could do the same and wait the 3-4 months like I did). I am posting information that has been documented by others and referenced in mutiple AMA, CSA, MLB, NFL and Govt doc's. If you don't want the info and only want to keep bashing the truth, stop wasting everyone's time and keep to yourself.

D-End - If you would like copies of any of the information that I have gathered from .gov sites and the like then ask for it or go look it up (Also, I went through the lengthy process of requesting hardcopies of all gov't referenced information, studies and quotes on the 1990 act and 2004 act, you could do the same and wait the 3-4 months like I did). I am posting information that has been documented by others and referenced in mutiple AMA, CSA, MLB, NFL and Govt doc's. If you don't want the info and only want to keep bashing the truth, stop wasting everyone's time and keep to yourself.
    ooookay, their are no documents that say almost ALL players in the NFL take steroids , or any that say that the majority of Baseball players DON'T take juice.

AKA
    Here are a few links of articles in reference to your comments (more will follow shortly (NFL). (And you are correct on one point, I put an estimated percentage of 2-5% not the actual tested results which are 5-7% of Baseball players - but the percentage actually goes down when you account for the individuals that were popped for a positive and then retested which puts the estimate at 2-5%):

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,103034,00.html

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...lb.steroids.ap

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/ne...tives&fext=jsp

More will follow

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    ooookay, their are no documents that say almost ALL players in the NFL take steroids , or any that say that the majority of Baseball players DON'T take juice.
    bro there's no reason for you to nay say what aka is doing. its about time someone grew some balls and actually took a legal stand for our beleifs. if anything you should be thanking him. and d-end, this is not a flame, just a retalitory remark

Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    bro there's no reason for you to nay say what aka is doing. its about time someone grew some balls and actually took a legal stand for our beleifs. if anything you should be thanking him. and d-end, this is not a flame, just a retalitory remark
    what are you talking about. I said their isn't any documentation, that's all. I would love to know what you think i am saying in my post.

Here are a few links of articles in reference to your comments (more will follow shortly (NFL). (And you are correct on one point, I put an estimated percentage of 2-5% not the actual tested results which are 5-7% of Baseball players - but the percentage actually goes down when you account for the individuals that were popped for a positive and then retested which puts the estimate at 2-5%):

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,103034,00.html

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...lb.steroids.ap

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/ne...tives&fext=jsp

More will follow

I am saying that most of them juice...football and baseball. Show me the program that tests them in the OFF season and I will gladly apologize and admit I was wrong.

Thread Information