Thread: Dosage Question

kylew is offline New Member

Dosage Question

If the bottle says 250mg/ml, an example would be a test-e bottle and your doing 250mg per week would you have you use 1ml out of your bottle or is ther something im missing other than a few brain cells?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    u got it bro. 250mg/ml=1ml=1cc

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kylew
    If the bottle says 250mg/ml and you doing 250mg per week would you have you use 1ml out of your bottle or is ther something im missing ither than a few brain cells?
    Correct! If you have a bottle that says 250mg/10ml, that means every CC=1ml equals 250mg!

thanks guys i just dont wanna give myself to much i figure ill start off with a low test only cycle and proper pct

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i would personally bump the test up a little, ur 1st cycle will b the best so IMO u should take advantage of that. but a lot of guys like low dose cycles as well.

this is a newb question but how much can i expect to gain 190lb 5%bf checked today for hte first time in awhile and 6'3 tall 21

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    i would say anywhere between 15-25 lbs if you eat and train like an animal

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    A cycle of 250-400mg of test per week will be a good starting place. If you've read a bit then you already know the answer to your last question.

You can gain 10-20 lbs on the cycle I've described if and only if your diet, rest and workout are in order. Do not start your cycle without knowing how many calories you eat each day (this is not a time for guessing). Write out your diet and calculate the exact number of calories your eating.

If you haven't done so already, go to the diet forum and read through the posts on bulking diets. Create your own diet, post it for critique, tweak it, and eat that diet for a few weeks (at the very least) before starting your cycle. Don't start your cycle until you have created a habbit of eating a propper bulking diet.

alrighty

Thread Information