zibep is offline Junior Member

Must...keep...eating...(puke)

I am 3 months into a 4 month 500mg test/500mg eq cycle. I gained 16 pounds right quick in the first 2 months, and went from 192lbs to 208lbs. Awesome! But, it stopped there. I am doing everything I can, eating my little face off. I am eating every 2-3 hours, and eating big; desserts, fried food, McDonalds, and, well, you get the picture. I am at the point where I feel like I might puke several times a day from being so full. And still, no gains.

So, is this normal? After 2 months, does your body stop gaining muscle and start leaning out perhaps? I feel a tad leaner. Or do I need to push it to the limits, and start drinking mass amounts of oil in my shakes or something?

I am very happy to spend the final month of my cycle cutting carbs and trying to lean out, because as you can see I could lose some fat, but the guy I get my stuff from tells me test and eq is for mass gains and to keep bulking for now.

So, 2 questions:

1. Is it normal for a body to stop responding even if you increase calories massively? Does a body simply get to a point where it decides to stop or perhaps start losing fat?

2. Is it smart at this point to cut carbs and lean out for the last month of the cycle?

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Must...keep...eating...(puke)-torso.jpg  

getnjacked is offline Junior Member
    Diet forum. Good tips in there. Whats up with fried fast food. Crappy diet crappy results.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getnjacked
    Diet forum. Good tips in there. Whats up with fried fast food. Crappy diet crappy results.
    not true, genetics bro they decide for you. My buddy eats like shlt; McDonalds, KFC, Crispy Creams, and gains weight like crazy...he's 5'7, 280 at 8%.

I actually eat well, chicken and brown rice and stuff, but since I haven't seen gains, I have stopped being afraid of high cal stuff. So I have gotten a double quarter pounder here and there, and ate a whole fried duck tonight for dinner. That's what I'm sayin. I'm not eating crap all the time.

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    Your body may respond differently if you ate massive amounts of quality calories. Try a very clean bulking diet. I wouldnt worry about leaning out now. Ive tried your kind of diet while on aas and gained 40lbs, but probably 65% was from fat and water. I'm gonna try a very clean bulking diet to see if i can gain quality lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    not true, genetics bro they decide for you. My buddy eats like shlt; McDonalds, KFC, Crispy Creams, and gains weight like crazy...he's 5'7, 280 at 8%.

Maybe their are a few people who can eat like that and gain quality lean muscle. Your advice to this guy would be to keep eating like crap. I think he needs do get his diet in check. A diet that promotes muscle growth.

Quote Originally Posted by zibep
    I actually eat well, chicken and brown rice and stuff, but since I haven't seen gains, I have stopped being afraid of high cal stuff. So I have gotten a double quarter pounder here and there, and ate a whole fried duck tonight for dinner. That's what I'm sayin. I'm not eating crap all the time.
    How many calories a day? Are you getting enough sleep?

Maybe their are a few people who can eat like that and gain quality lean muscle. Your advice to this guy would be to keep eating like crap. I think he needs do get his diet in check. A diet that promotes muscle growth.

SECOND THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never said to eat like crap maybe you should read my post again. I said everything is based on genetics,that why some people can eat like crap and other must eat as clean as possible to have quality gains.

Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    I never said to eat like crap maybe you should read my post again. I said everything is based on genetics,that why some people can eat like crap and other must eat as clean as possible to have quality gains.

gotcha

seanw is offline Banned
    Man I reckon you look great right now !!! Check how many calories a day you are getting, it has to be about 3000 +. Protein as well should be 1.5 grams per lb of body weight.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    I agree with this post. Genetics play a huge role in this game. I've got a buddy who hasnt gone past 12% his whole life regardless of how much he drinks or eats. It's amazing I tell you

[QUOTE=MER]I agree with this post. Genetics play a huge role in this game. I've got a buddy who hasnt gone past 12% his whole life regardless of how much he drinks or eats. It's amazing I tell you[/QUOT

high metabolism ---- How old?

My buddy is 29 years old and eats anything he wants......freaky genes

I eat over 5000 a day. It's sick. I eat all day long. My roommate is disgusted with me

So you guys think I need to eat even more!? Man. I guess I can start flax seed oiling my shakes. I even thought about getting stoned so I could eat more, but I don't like drugs--irony realized--so not gonna do that.

Any suggestions on how to add calories easily? I literally can not eat more whole food. I just sat down for some brown rice, beef, and veggies, and it's like I literally can not eat another bite or I will puke.

seanw is offline Banned
    I eat over 5000 a day. It's sick. I eat all day long. My roommate is disgusted with me

So you guys think I need to eat even more!? Man. I guess I can start flax seed oiling my shakes. I even thought about getting stoned so I could eat more, but I don't like drugs--irony realized--so not gonna do that.

Any suggestions on how to add calories easily? I literally can not eat more whole food. I just sat down for some brown rice, beef, and veggies, and it's like I literally can not eat another bite or I will puke.

You can try the high calrorie weight gain shakes, I saw one in GNC the other day that has 2200 calories per serve, now that is sick !!!

slob is offline Member
    2200 CALORIES? are u serious?
    Wtf is in that?
    Is it liquid fat? lol!

meat is offline Associate Member
    try eating MRE s ,plenty of cal.in those

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    test and eq is usually a weak cycle and used for cutting. If you wanted a bulker i'd have taken deca /dbol /test cyp with maybe some tren .....ur goin light on the juice for huge gains

test e isnt always used for cutting. it just depends on what you stack it with. Test e water retention is quite high compaired to some others like prop for instance. This is because is is a slow releasing ester with a longer half life. Also, littleguns your advice on going light on the juice for huge gains is a crock of shyt. I know people, me included, who use a smaller cycle like one or two things, lower doses, ten to twelve weeks long and have spectacular results. Gaining is really all dependant on your diet in my honest opinion. So my friend, suck it up a bit if your sick of eating sooo much. If you want something to help put on mass and lessens the amount you eat then i would most definatelly go with Nlarge2 weight gainer. its 600 calories/serving on top of 52g protein. dont be fooled by the smaller calorie amount, this stuff works. you really dont want to mess around with the shakes that are rediculous calorie amounts, cuz its just gonna make you fat. you dont wanna intake that many cals per serving anyways, you wanna spread calorie amounts throughout your day to equal a specific amount. Good luck to you bro and by the way, you are looking really good from the pic. I havent seen a before pic but i can tell your getting veiny in the arms and i know thats juiced veins. Keep it up bro.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slob
    2200 CALORIES? are u serious?
    Wtf is in that?
    Is it liquid fat? lol!
    Yeah its pretty gross isnt it. I actually bought the 1850 version, thats 1850 calories per serv but you have to put in three huge scoops per serve its like driking mud, but fark does it fill you up !!!

Thanks everybody. I'll try a weight gainer I guess.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    [QUOTE=6_pak]
    Quote Originally Posted by MER
    I agree with this post. Genetics play a huge role in this game. I've got a buddy who hasnt gone past 12% his whole life regardless of how much he drinks or eats. It's amazing I tell you[/QUOT

high metabolism ---- How old?
    hes 24 wish I could post his pics but no permission

Just be patient and try to eat a lot of high quality protein along with your fatty foods.

The weight gainer shakes are a great idea...use Mass Tech because it is the only weight gainer that is full of complex carbs as opposed to simple carbs.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Definatly use pretein shakes, I can't believe you're not using them as it is! You haven't just stopped growing, you simply grew the maximum ammount your diet has allowed you to. So eat more. Good progress so far, work those ab's too!

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Excuse my spelling and grammar, I just woke up.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    I really only use protein shakes to get that last bit of protein to hit 400gs
    Post work out for me is a protein shake/weightgainer. That's about it. WHen I'm on the run I have a Lean mass matrix.

Thread Information