Thread: Advise Please

Mazzy is offline New Member

Advise Please

I'm running out of gear and I'm on 7th week of my cycle (Test-E and dBol ). I probably have two weeks left before I'm completely out of Test. My problem is that it looks like I have to cut my cycle short and need to prep now for pct now. How much will does this affect my cycle? am I screwed and should expect to loose all my gains or do I try pct as normal?

BTW-the reason I'm running low is that I didn't do my home work. I didn't know exactly how much to order at the time that I ordered. My cycle consited of Test-E and dbol. I was fine on the Dbol but only have 20Ml of test-e for a 12 week cycle. I ordered more gear just to make sure that I would be okay for the remainder of the cycle but I got screwed.

Thanks
    Last edited by Mazzy; 12-13-2004 at 10:05 PM.

getnjacked is offline Junior Member
    12 weeks on dbol ?

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Bro youre not gonna lose any gains what are you saying. Do PCT as normal OF COURSE and youll keep most of your gains if you eat right and train hard during that.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Up the calories, get the sleep and get the nolva and clomid and you should be okay...

no - I planned to do 12 weeks of Test-E (it looks like I'll end up doing 9, if I can't secure another source). I did dbol for 6 weeks @30mg

Yeah you have nothing to worry about man. To tell you the truth 9-10 weeks (usually 10) is what a lot of people will run that cycle at. Youll be fine.

Is liquid Nolva and Clomid cool for pct? if so what dosage based on my cycle? Also, is pct dosage determined by what your cycle consisted of?

seanw is offline Banned
    You will be fine, just start PCT after nine weeks, you will keep most of your gains if you keep eating and working out, I am in the middle of PCT and I have put on another three lbs in the last week so it can be done. Just look at it as a short cycle. You only have to wait nine weeks to get back on

All youre gonna need is the clomid for PCT (unless youre seeing some gyno). And start it exactly 2 weeks after your last shot of test. The first day is 300mgs and then go 100mgs for day 2-21 or so

I think so my nips are a little sore

So if I were you Id start the nolva right now man absolutely. Run it at 20mgs until the signs go away (and if they dont, bump it up) so you can do a normal PCT and not have to worry about the gyno.

cool bro. And the liquid is cool right?
    I new to this board (I'm usually on Intense-T board but everyone is usually asleep by now).
    Thanks for the info.

cool bro. And the liquid is cool right?
    I new to this board (I'm usually on Intense-T board but everyone is usually asleep by now).
    Thanks for the info.

Thread Information