Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member

Do you think a low dose of Test requires Bi-weekly injections

I know a guy that has built himself up to a decent weight naturally and has yet to do a cycle. Im thinking that maybe a small dose of Testosterone would be good to help him keep some or maybe most of everything he has worked for naturally.His body fat % is 17%.

my question is do you guys really think bi-weekly injections would be required for a 250mg dose. Im thinking no. At that dose I dont see any adverse side effects occuring from flucuating hormone levels.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    WHat ester? Of course prop would require everyday (which you probably arent using for him) but as for the others I still would, to keep blood levels consistent regardless of dosing.

Either enanthate or cypoinate. Sorry I forgot to mention that. See my reasoning for this question is HRT doctors do this. ANd since this isnt gonna be a bulking cycle I really dont see how it would be needed for that low of a dose.

needle is offline Senior Member
    The whole point of BI weekly injections is to keep the blood levels at a constant level.
    Like AXE said above. 250 mg, correct me if im wrong increases the natural level 2 fold I believe. With 1 shot a week, I think the positive sides might start to dwindle, do to the fact that the body is cutting the dose in half everyday. Ive experienced this with Prop, only doing 200 mg a week. My muscle hardness would slowly decrease along with strength, until my 2nd shot. It then in turn, would all bounce back up! So basically my point is shoot E or C 2 times weekly, other wise its pointless!

Quote Originally Posted by needle
    The whole point of BI weekly injections is to keep the blood levels at a constant level.
    Like AXE said above. 250 mg, correct me if im wrong increases the natural level 2 fold I believe. With 1 shot a week, I think the positive sides might start to dwindle, do to the fact that the body is cutting the dose in half everyday. Ive experienced this with Prop, only doing 200 mg a week. My muscle hardness would slowly decrease along with strength, until my 2nd shot. It then in turn, would all bounce back up! So basically my point is shoot E or C 2 times weekly, other wise its pointless!
    Yup. And remember that doctors prescribe HRT to replace what people are running low on. The whole point of Bi-weekly injections of cyp or enanth is to keep the levels consistent and guard against side-effects.

You guys really think he would experiance side effects at that dose huh. That was my entire point of this because I didnt know if a person could experiance side effects at that dose. I only know a couple people that did a low dose cycle like this and they never mentioned anything..

Ill show him this post later so he can see what you guys said. Since I told him I really didnt know if it was nessacary or not..

Thanks Bros..

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    You guys really think he would experiance side effects at that dose huh.
    Thanks Bros..
    Maybe...maybe not. Not worth the risk though. What is he too cheap to buy more needles??

No but I get the Idea that he would like to do the least amount of injections possible.

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Woud go with test Enanthate , there was a doctumetry on British tv before the Olmypic games. Where a qualified doctor addminstered 250mg test enanthate on group of althates, a single dose every week. To see if anabloic steriods worked LOL. The althates all had test done before and after. To see if AS improved proformace and to see if there were any negitve side effects. The test results were that test enanthate at a dose of 250mg per week incresed profomace and with from what i can remeber the only sides were a few guys had silitey high blood pressure.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    The average male produces around 70mg of Test a week. My first cycle, I ran 250mg once a week and got fantastic results. I am also on HRT with my dr. He only shoots me 200mg every 2 weeks. But, I obviously do stuff on my own as well.

BuyLongTerm do you notice any type of ups or down?? Or any side effects from taking it once a week?? my whole point of this is I really doubt that heavy side effects could occur with that dose.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Bask8kace rule of thumb was a single injection unless it was 400mg i beleive

Thread Information