dsgomz is offline New Member

only one kidney?

i was thinking about doing a small cycle of deca 200mg\ EW. BUT, i have had only one kidney since i was 4 years old. i have had no complications with the kidney what so ever. I am wondering what people think.... I know it can't be the best thing for me, i want to know if i should wipe the thought out of my head or give it a shot. thanks

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    wrong forum. I would advise against it.Since you are missing an organ you should be extra careful to protect it. I'm not sure a small cycle like that (which is a horrible cycle by the way) would really harm your kidney, but it's better to be safe brother.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by dsgomz
    i was thinking about doing a small cycle of deca 200mg\ EW. BUT, i have had only one kidney since i was 4 years old. i have had no complications with the kidney what so ever. I am wondering what people think.... I know it can't be the best thing for me, i want to know if i should wipe the thought out of my head or give it a shot. thanks

got fina? is offline Member
    I wouldnt go for it...

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Yea, i wouldnt do it..

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    George Farrah the pro bodybuilder has only one kidney and he's obviously on gear so people have/do do it. Personally i wouldnt reccomend you even consider taking gear. Some respected bros have recently suffered kidney failure and are now having to deal with dialysis/ restricted diet etc. Taking gear wont nececcarily put you in the same situation as them, but you will be running a greater risk. Ask yourself is it worth it? I doubt it really is.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This is something you need to discuss with a doctor. I don't think this is a place you can get an answer for this situation.

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    You need a doctors opinion and be in their care if you do any steroid .

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    This is something you need to discuss with a doctor. I don't think this is a place you can get an answer for this situation.
    It looks as if you beat me to the punch.

Thread Information