Big Lo is offline New Member

Is anavar the best to gain strength?

I'm looking for the best cycle to give me as much strength as possible that I can keep, without getting bloated and gaining a ton of weight. I was going to use anavar with test and deca for my post season cycle and I was wondering if there were any better combinations that could give me as much strength as possible.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Anavar is great but it will yeild less gains than Dbol and is expensive as hell.
    If your looking for gains during your first few weeks grab some dbols (i like brits). Var is very good as far as side effects, but wold yeild those quick massive gains like I know you have in mind.

Thanks, I had planned on jump starting the first 3 weeks with 50mg of dbol a day with test and deca then jumping into the var with test and deca.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    50mg of dbol is quite a bit. How many cycles have you done?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Most say tren or test are the best for strength....

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Dbol works just as well and is much cheaper but it will bloat you - Var is good but $$$$$

i already have the 15mg var from IP so that's why i'm asking to see if there is anything out there that would be better for strenght with optimal keeps. This is my 5th cycle.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I love Var and it is hard to argue with prop / Tren / Var cycle for lean strength gains but Test E / Deca and Var is great - you aren't tested are you ? Deca stays 4EVER in your system

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Deca stays 4EVER in your system
    soooo true

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Lo
    I'm looking for the best cycle to give me as much strength as possible that I can keep
    It will decrease once off of anavar .

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member
    why doesnt someone come out with 50mg anavar anyway... British Dragon now has 50mg Stanozol tabs and a few others i heard, var is hard to find other then 5mgs

I'm looking for the best cycle to give me as much strength as possible that I can keep, without getting bloated and gaining a ton of weight. I was going to use anavar with test and deca for my post season cycle and I was wondering if there were any better combinations that could give me as much strength as possible.
    Halotestin

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Halo is pretty good its just really toxic

IP produces 15mg anavar and its not hard to get

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    dbols/halo way better for strength gains.... yet you lose alot of it tho!! Im taking 60mg of var right now, so i'll let you know how my strength gains are. I hope your taking atleast 45mg ED.

that was the plan, but I've been hearing 60 to 75mg of var a day is the best

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, if you don't want to get bloated, then I'd stay away from Deca and go with EQ, and you definitley want to stay away from DBOL !!!!!!

that was the plan, but I've been hearing 60 to 75mg of var a day is the best
    NICE... see people have been gettin mad when i tell them to double there dose so i didnt want to push it on ya!! but hell yeah, i would be takin 75mg too if i had enough!! your gonna love it!! have fun becoming a mosnter!!

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Becoming a monster on var...lol...not flaming...just laughing...

peace

db

Quote Originally Posted by d.b
    Becoming a monster on var...lol...not flaming...just laughing...

peace

db
    its ok.... you just forgot to realize that he is also taking test/deca /and var- at a pretty high dose!

is all good in da hood baby!!

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    70 mg of VAR!!!! is waaaay to much I think and I will tell you why. Not because it will harm you or you won't get a good effect its that you will not be able to move. On 30 mg of VAR I get pumped up quick and it is hard to keep working out because the muscle is so hard. I definately want to hear what 60mg or 70mg does to you. Please post back and let me know if your having trouble working out. I have a friend that was doing 40mg and cut back to 30mg because he would fail at 4 reps because of the pump. Different people have different results I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    70 mg of VAR!!!! is waaaay to much I think and I will tell you why. Not because it will harm you or you won't get a good effect its that you will not be able to move. On 30 mg of VAR I get pumped up quick and it is hard to keep working out because the muscle is so hard. I definately want to hear what 60mg or 70mg does to you. Please post back and let me know if your having trouble working out. I have a friend that was doing 40mg and cut back to 30mg because he would fail at 4 reps because of the pump. Different people have different results I guess.
    wow, thats pretty crazy... I hope that doesnt happen to me!! I was at 40mg and bumped it up to 50mg b/c i didnt feel it enough!! I will look for those "symptoms" and let ya know.... im only on week two!

I figure once I jumpstart the cycle with dbol I'll have a good foundation then I'll keep with the 500mg of test and 300mg of deca every week along with either 45 or 60mg of var, but after a few weeks of the var I'm probably going to bump it up to 75mg.

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    its ok.... you just forgot to realize that he is also taking test/deca /and var- at a pretty high dose!

is all good in da hood baby!!
    My bad my New Years Resolution is going to be “reading all the posts before posting a reply”

peace

db

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Heavy Hitter" I'm taking B-12 (200mg),B6 (200mg), Glutamine(500mg), L-Arginine (500mg) and a few others so it may be a combination of Var and some of the supplements that are making me swell up so much. I can leave the gym pumped up and wake up in the morning feeling the same way. I started to feel it strong around week 3 at 30mg so I would imagine yours will hit you around then. BTW mine was a BD product.

Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    Heavy Hitter" I'm taking B-12 (200mg),B6 (200mg), Glutamine(500mg), L-Arginine (500mg) and a few others so it may be a combination of Var and some of the supplements that are making me swell up so much. I can leave the gym pumped up and wake up in the morning feeling the same way. I started to feel it strong around week 3 at 30mg so I would imagine yours will hit you around then. BTW mine was a BD product.
    Yeah that defly would get the pump hitting alot harder.... especially the arginine.... I was on that NOX2- actually it was Vasoplex XP Vasodilator some $hit like that.... gave me great pumps!! Cool, im hoping week three hits me hard!!!

HH

Thread Information