BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

3rd Cycle Recommendations

Whatsup guys, its that time again. Getting ready to run my third cycle. Previous cycles were: 1st, 500mg Test E 1-10 2nd: 500 Mg Test E 1-13, 500 mg EQ 1-12, 50mg Dbol 1-4.

Current stats. Im 6' at 258 Pounds, 12% BF.
    I'm really looking to slash the bodyfat, but I dont want to lose size, possibly gain as well as slash bodyfat.

I was thinking about doing Anadrol 1-4, Test E 750mg 1-13, Fina 75mg 1-10, and possibly EQ 600mg 1-12. Do you think I really need the EQ, its expensive as hell and I didnt think it worked that great the last time around.

I upped the test because I didnt notice much from it the last time around. Let me know what you think, all comments welcome.

BIGSNOR

I have never seen anadrol ran with fina, Anadrol gives a lot of extra water because of its ability to aromatise to estrogen while tren /fina hardens you up do to the fact that is does not convert to estrogen as readily as most compounds. I honestly think you should ditch the drol and run prop the first 4 weeks of your cycle. 75-100mg tes prop and 75mg tren ED. Since your dose for the 13 weeks is 750mgs there is no problem running 100mgs everyday(700mg/week)

seanw is offline Banned
    If you want to cut you might want to check this out http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...ead.php?t=6641

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I think your way off for a cutting cycle anadrol ? do you know that anadrol makes you hold a lot of water?

yah i knew, but i wanted the strength gains, and I thought the fina would eventually cut the water off. so what do u guys think instead of the adrol for a jumpstart before my test kicks in? Prop only or any other alternatives. thanks again. Also do i really need the eq, since the fina is pretty good about cutting some fat and getting lean gains.

bump

moush is offline Senior Member
    anavar ! run the cycle like this...... 1-8 var - 30mg ED
    1-17 test e 750 mg/wk
    1-16 Eq 500mg/wk
    9-17 Tren A 75/ED

I liked your dosages. I'd just stick with prop to jump it though. Run it all longer too. 16EQ 17Test. U can run the Tren for the last 10 weeks.

moush is offline Senior Member
    cant run tren acetate for 10 weeks thats too long.....if it was tren enanthate then yes you could.....run prop for 4 weeks then to jum start

Thread Information