LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan

Bumping up prop dosage.

Im running a prop only cycle at 75mg ED right now. Gains are decent, but not what I think they should be. Diet and lifting is in good shape. I really want to see some results so I'm thinkin of going up to 125mg ED, thats 875mg per week. That seems like a pretty good amount of test to grow. Does the esther in prop make a difference if I am running that much? Thanks.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i started off at 75mg/day then i bumped it up to 100mg/day 4 weeks in, i dunno if it made a huge diff but...
    u might get some sides til ur blood levels get stabel again but nothing to worry bout

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    its almost like doubling your dose, so i guess it depends on your experience, more isnt always more if that makes sense, whats your diet like?? for bulking? your body type? your routines, too many people think add more juice for more gains without fixing the obvious

peace

Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    its almost like doubling your dose, so i guess it depends on your experience, more isnt always more if that makes sense, whats your diet like?? for bulking? your body type? your routines, too many people think add more juice for more gains without fixing the obvious

peace
    my diets about 5000 calories, 250 carbs, 400 protein (bumping this up). im 227 pounds right now. ive got all that down i just dont feel like enough test is kicking in.

well 75mg of prop per day is hardly a cycle is it bro?? whats ur cycle experience??

well 75mg of prop per day is hardly a cycle is it bro?? whats ur cycle experience??
    haha yea its my first cycle, thats why i figured just start at 75mg ED.

btw i am running only prop because of possible football testing

btw if thats 2600 kals from protein and cabs, that leaves 2400 kals from fat 2400/9= 270g of fat per day?? if thats your diet, you need to take a serious look and re think....

i would eliminate at leat 170g of fat and replace it with more carbs, you wont be gaining much if your an ecto on 250g of carbs, try 500 carbs, 400 protein 100 fat see how that goes for 2 weeks, break it down over at least 7/8 meals per day

peace

btw if thats 2600 kals from protein and cabs, that leaves 2400 kals from fat 2400/9= 270g of fat per day?? if thats your diet, you need to take a serious look and re think....

i would eliminate at leat 170g of fat and replace it with more carbs, you wont be gaining much if your an ecto on 250g of carbs, try 500 carbs, 400 protein 100 fat see how that goes for 2 weeks, break it down over at least 7/8 meals per day

peace
    thanks bro, yea i just kinda guessed on my intake for carbs, it is probably higher. ill try the 500 carbs see how that goes, sounds like a good idea.

i cant imagine how you havnt seen good gains from the prop. im using prop at the same dosage and ive gained 17.5lbs. all lean, actually ive noticed bodyfat dropping and vascularity increasing all over my body. thats imazing if i say so that your not gaining or getting results you were expecting. is the stuff even good or is it bunk? BTW this is also my first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    i cant imagine how you havnt seen good gains from the prop. im using prop at the same dosage and ive gained 17.5lbs. all lean, actually ive noticed bodyfat dropping and vascularity increasing all over my body. thats imazing if i say so that your not gaining or getting results you were expecting. is the stuff even good or is it bunk? BTW this is also my first cycle.
    i have put on about 13 pounds in 5 weeks, bodyfat is about the same. unfortunately i went on vacation for a week and lost 3 pounds due to lack of good food, so i should have gained a little more overall. i figure what the hell, bump up the dosage and see what happens.

Thread Information