nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member

Whats your opinion on Sus

From my research, Sustanon is basicly a combonation of 4 or so different Tests. whats you opinions on the SUS. do you like it or not ? what gains have you seen it give. side effects you had etc ?

Alfamale is offline Associate Member
    I love it....No sides for me.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nobbythedonkey
    From my research, Sustanon is basicly a combonation of 4 or so different Tests. whats you opinions on the SUS. do you like it or not ? what gains have you seen it give. side effects you had etc ?

i like a single ester better. with sust your levels arent consistant, unless u shoot it ED or EOD minimum. most people shoot it just 2 times a week, and that isnt good

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    i like a single ester better. with sust your levels arent consistant, unless u shoot it ED or EOD minimum. most people shoot it just 2 times a week, and that isnt good

this is true although thats what I did and got great results w/ no sides... cant wait to do it the right way!!!

MER
    MER is offline Member
    I do not like sust personally. I gave it a go and got sick in my second week. I am not positive it was from the sust but I am NEVER sick. I stick to Test E, it's my base for every cycle.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I just got done sust @ 500 weekly for 8 weeks. I only gained about 10-12 pounds, and no sides other than a little hairloss; but that varies from person to person. Contrary to what some people here say, sust was a good first cycle for me. But for the record, I am planning on using Test E next time I do a cycle.

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    i used sus and test e before and test e seems to be working better for me and less shots you have to take each week.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Sus works good at eod injections. It is also famous for the test flu (sus flu)

Thread Information