XxElitexX is offline Senior Member

1st CLEAN cycle. Critique please!

Hey everybody. This will be my first clean cycle. Critique please. I am just trying to put on some good, quality, keepable gains.

Weeks 1-8 Test Prop. 75mg EOD
    Weeks 4-8 Winstrol 50mg EOD
    Weeks 1-8 Proviron 25mg ED
    Weeks 1-8 Nolva 10mg ED
    PCT- Clomid Therapy

Should I extend the cycle? I have had problems with bloat would proviron be the best for high BP from bloat? Thats really all i have access to.

Thank You!

okay bro, your actually taking the cycle im doing as we speak. all except the proviron . if i was you i would extend the cycle to at least ten weeks. during the ten weeks run the prop at either 75mg/ed or 100mg/eod. then start the winny with the same dosage at week 6-10. im currently on a 15 week cycle of it and i have no signs of bloat whatsoever. i am on week 8 of prop and have gained 15 lbs. ALL OF IT LEAN. I have become very vascular, veins everywhere! but bro your cycle looks great but fix the dosage of the prop to what i suggested and run the cycle a couple weeks longer. other than that you are good to go. Good luck and PM me sometime if you have any further questions about this cycle or anything involving the cycle.

bump

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    in my opinion i would do the prop ed at 75 mg for 10 weeks. and the winny 50mg ed for 6-8weeks.

ProVet is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    okay bro, your actually taking the cycle im doing as we speak. all except the proviron. if i was you i would extend the cycle to at least ten weeks. during the ten weeks run the prop at either 75mg/ed or 100mg/eod. then start the winny with the same dosage at week 6-10. im currently on a 15 week cycle of it and i have no signs of bloat whatsoever. i am on week 8 of prop and have gained 15 lbs. ALL OF IT LEAN. I have become very vascular, veins everywhere! but bro your cycle looks great but fix the dosage of the prop to what i suggested and run the cycle a couple weeks longer. other than that you are good to go. Good luck and PM me sometime if you have any further questions about this cycle or anything involving the cycle.
    This is great advice. In order to keep your levels consistant you will need to adjust your prop and winny to ed injects. The proviron can actually be put in at the 4th week but is not necessary on your first cycle.

bump

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Id go with var instead of winny just cause i like it better and think it gives better results

Alright. Now heres what im thinking. Correct me. Im moving to ED injects. Would this be the proper way?

Wk 1-10 Prop. 50mg ED
    Wk 6-10 Winstrol 25mg ED
    Wk 1-10 Nolva 10mg ED
    Wk 6-10 Proviron 25mg ED

Clomid Therapy

What do you think of this????
    Last edited by XxElitexX; 12-14-2004 at 03:01 AM.

you honestly dont even need to run proviron IMO. Only adjustment is to run winny at 50mg/ed and prop up to 75mg/ed. But i need to know one thing, what are your stats?

5 years training experience, 4-6 days a week. 170 Ibs. 18 1/2 years old. 285 Ib bench press. 7% BF.

whoa whoa whoa, im very sorry brotha but you honestly arent quite ready for AAS. Too young IMO. bro seriously, get a good bulking diet down with a$$ load of carbs, cals and lots of protein and you will gain serious mass. you really dont need to be messing with the sauce quite yet. your natural hormones are enough to get you good size right now. But its your life and nobody is gonna stop you from doing it so if you wanted to go through with a cycle then good luck. Just remember that its good to start a cycle when your in your mid 20's.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    5 years training experience, 4-6 days a week. 170 Ibs. 18 1/2 years old. 285 Ib bench press. 7% BF.

Too young bro wait a couple of years and you will be happy..

Thread Information