Thread: Comments?!?!?!?

jkddave is offline Junior Member

Comments?!?!?!?

Hey All,

I just wanted to let everyone know how my cycle is going so far!

First of all, I'm 30yrs. 5'10". I've been training on and off for about 6 years. (More on than off though)

I am in my 3rd. week of 500mg./week of Test Enanthate and things seems to be going nicely so far.

I have been eating LIKE A HORSE but it is all clean food (chicken, beef, fish, pasta, vegetables, etc.) and I drink 2-3 protein shakes everyday. I work out 3-4 times a week and my workouts are hard and intense. I do cardio 1-2 times a week.

3 weeks ago I started off at 202lbs. with 30% bf. I was professionally weighed and measured up yesterday and my weight is up to 208lbs. and my bf is down to 27%.

Any comments? Thanks in advance.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    for future ref., this should be put in member results forum, but that is awesome man. up 6 pounds and down 3%. My suggestion would definitely be to up the cardio to 3-4 times a week and then after a week or so move to 5. You can check the workout forum for how to do correct cardio incase you were unsure. MAybe look into clen or an eca stack to help shed the extra fat......good luck and keep everyone updated!

bmwrob is offline Member
    Good Job. I Started Off 7 Years Ago At Around 290lbs Around 20%bf. I Just Recently Got Inot The As Game, Though. I Am Now 225 @ 12%bf Abd Looking Foward To Getting Into Even Better Shape. Keep Up The Good Work And You Will Be Rewarded.

Another update for all the boys on the forum.

Week #4 just finished and I'm into Week #5

I'm now gone up to 212 lbs. and my bf is at 28%

My goal is to hit at least 225lbs. by the end of this cycle. I have been thinking about adding some D-Bol (30-40mg. per day) for the next 3-4 weeks of the cycle. I have 10 weeks left till the cycle is done.

Any comments or suggestions are much appreciated.

bump

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Any reason why you decided you needed steroids at 30% bf? Really can't believe you could have worked out 6 years previously... doubt you'd reconsider so have fun

Well 1 Cent, thanks for your 2 Cents!

But I was asking for a helpful comment not some "steroids are bad" preaching lesson.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jkddave
    Well 1 Cent, thanks for your 2 Cents!

But I was asking for a helpful comment not some "steroids are bad" preaching lesson.
    Steroids aren't bad when you have the needed experiance in training, diet and lifestyle, its not preaching its a fact. 30% bf on AAS sounds like a heart attack waiting to happen to me.

Thread Information