wait 4 weeks and after that go for a 14 week cycle
    sust, deca , prop, hgh and proper pct.

Or wait and do only 1 cycle??
    Give me some advice please...

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Like I said before, wait and do only one cycle

Alfamale is offline Associate Member
    It is prob best...But i havent decided yet would be thankful for some more opinions.

bmwrob is offline Member
    How much do you think that you can really get out of 4 week "cycle"? If you know yourself pretty well and think that you can make gains...then go for it. If not... save your gear and do 1 big cycle.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Last edited by UnNaturalBuff; 12-09-2013 at 01:34 PM.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    The prop and dbol would go great with the sust as a kicker and as a finish. Do one grand cycle and forget about the 4 week mini-cycle. If you were stuck with doing orals for some reason, a 4 to 6 week cycle makes sense, of course, particularly if you cycle off = to cycle on, and then follow with another one. You do not face that limitation so don't bother. A 30 day prop cycle I MIGHT use for cutting, probably without the dbol. Nah. Go ahead and do one big one and if there is stuff left over, well, so you got leftovers. You will use them up in your next cycle, right? Don't do crazy doses or stacks just to use up all the stuff you have.

Thanks Bros for your advice. I skip the 4 week cycle and save my prop for the big one. My weight is now about 104 kilos and ive done 1 cycle before sust and deca and i gained 14 kilos and i have cut some afterwards and is now 6 kilos from my maxweight.
    My 2nd cycle is goin to look like this.
    Test prop eod week 1-4
    Deca 400 ml week 1-14
    Sust 750 ml eod week 1-16
    Hgh if i get hold of it for entire cycle including pct.
    Nolva for hole cycle and clomid in the end.
    This time i will do more cardio(Thaibox) and i am just prob gonna lift weights 4-5 times a week. This cycle is not supose to be a masscycle and i need to keep my speed is the Hgh over the top or should it be nice to include it?
    Thanks again...

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    How much do you think that you can really get out of 4 week "cycle"? If you know yourself pretty well and think that you can make gains...then go for it. If not... save your gear and do 1 big cycle.

I agree with BMWROB. Do one big cycle.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    What is the mentalitty behind waiting 4 weeks and then going into a second cycle?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I have done a short cycle: test susp., fina, winny - shot every day (susp twice per day). also my dumb ass shot 800mg of eq just the first week of this four week cycle. test 100mg ed, fina 100mg ed, winny injected 100mg ed. Wish I would have incorporated into a longer cycle. Learn from our mistakes, the most painful lessons we learn in life are though our own mistakes.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I have done a short cycle: test susp., fina, winny - shot every day (susp twice per day). also my dumb ass shot 800mg of eq just the first week of this four week cycle. test 100mg ed, fina 100mg ed, winny injected 100mg ed. Wish I would have incorporated into a longer cycle. Learn from our mistakes, the most painful lessons we learn in life are though our own mistakes.

True. That is the key to life. "learning from our mistakes" and SH!T have i made alot. I must be a FU%KING GENIUS!!!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Thank you for your wise advices. But should i do Hgh also or??
    I am not sure, i have never tried it but i like to....I love this site because here you can learn from outers mistakes so you dont have to learn the hard way!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Alfamale, I would hold off on your cycle for a few weeks and do a little more research...You'll get better results from your cycle if you understand the effects of what you're taking and why you're taking it.....Just tossing random substances into your system usually doesn't work very well...Good luck...

Ive only done 1 cycle and i gained 15 kilos whit sust and deca . I am new but im not ignorant and i am researching and learning. And by the way this cycle is 6 weeks off so i got time to get it right. You say that i get better results if i understand the effects and so on...hmm that sounds strange to me. I dident think it was about that. And ofcourse i understand the process that is goin on in my body when in on juice.
    Can you please give me constructive critic and not talk about things you havent a clue about..

Thread Information