SpeedDemon is offline Banned

Could anyone tell me what my cycle is missing?

100 mg of Tren acetate Every other day (4x week)
    50 mg of Prop Every other day (4 x week)
    50 mg of Proviron Every day
    50 mg of Nolva Every Day

I have a mild case of gyno so increasing test prop dosage is not an option. Should I throw winny in the cycle, that is all I can think of. 50 mg 3 x a week for 4 weeks? Anyway, any recommendations are welcome. Thank you!

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    Yeah your cycle is missing a length of time....how long where you planning on running it? Just prop and tren ? if ur trying to do a cutting cycle you might wanna add some eq or since this looks like a shorter cycle with the tren and prop being something u dont take for to long, maybe some winny thrown in for best results.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    first off i hop eu dont plan on haveing your dick work cause fina will do that to ya if the dose is higher than test dose. also did u konw fina can cause gyno? also test prop and fina both need to be shot ED IMO. ive run them both ED and EOD and the results are better and side are less on ED shots. 50 mg/ed of nolva is quite high bro.

seems lik eu havent done much reserach, u dont even put a length of your cycle. were u planning on running this for the reast of your life?

Sta11ion is offline Member
    YOur missing length, Fina does not kick in until 4 weeks and prop is to short, you need to and another 4 weeks to this do more research and come back.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDemon
    100 mg of Tren acetate Every other day (4x week)
    50 mg of Prop Every other day (4 x week)
    50 mg of Proviron Every day
    50 mg of Nolva Every Day

I have a mild case of gyno so increasing test prop dosage is not an option. Should I throw winny in the cycle, that is all I can think of. 50 mg 3 x a week for 4 weeks? Anyway, any recommendations are welcome. Thank you!

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    YOur missing length, Fina does not kick in until 4 weeks and prop is to short, you need to and another 4 weeks to this do more research and come back.

i beg to differ with u on the time it takes fina to kick in acetate is a quicker ester than prop, and most peopl ei konw including myself feel fina hardcore kicked in within less than 2 weeks, usually 12 days for me

SpeedDemon is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion

Ooooooooopsssssss.
    Lenght of time = 10 weeks.
    PCT with clomid 300, 100, then 50 mg blah blah...everybody knows!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    nolva at 20mg, proviron ok, switch to ed injects, winny is suppose to help with prog/prolactin sides, so why not. how about test and tren 75mg ed? that sounds nice doesn't it? and provion and nolva will do its job, if gyno acts up up the nolva to 80 until gone and a few more days then drop to 20mg ed. If gyno is that major of a concern do not juice.

Thread Information