RW3333 is offline Associate Member

Talking Primobolan Depot (Results, Side effects)

Hey guys,
    I was curious what all of you thought of Primobolan Depot, and if you have taken it what kind of results you personally got from it as well as what sort of side effects you encountered. Happy juicing!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    couple of years ago, I thought it to be a mild deca without the sides. I did drol as a kickstart 1-4 tapered up and down and winny for 6 weeks(but not to pct), so I actually overlapped winny and a-bombs, ran primo for 8 weeks I think at 600mg(maybe 400). This was my first cycle and pct was clomid 100mg for 10 days and 50mg for another 10. Did tribulus after. Then went right into a second cycle. Gained from drol, winny and primo was nice. Make sure it is real. Test is better.

**** crazy first cycle, yea i hear there are a lot of fakes

detroit is offline Banned
    I have never taken it before, but i have heard that its a mild "Deca ". I have always had very mild results with Deca, so if Primo is even more mild, then save your money. I say leave the Primo for the girls... cause lets be honest, unless you are very sensitive to AAS, Primo is not a good choice.

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    Primo was an awesome drug, haven't seen it around for sometime now. I know that you don't get a tonne of mass off it, but what you do get you will keep. I'd love to try a Primo/Fina cycle maybe a little anadrol to kick it off....

I know that Arnold's favorite drug was Primo

Jeff01 is offline Junior Member
    I have 3 SL 10 cc bottles that I have been Hiden away. Iam not going to cycle them untill I get
    at least a few more amps from a good buddie of mine. PRIMO IS THE #$#% =)

Duma is offline Associate Member
    Im on my second cycle of Primo and Var right now. Primo's obviously more expensive than other drugs but because its extremely safe. The ONLY thing ive noticed is that you lose your sex drive a bit....but its much worse with just about any other drug out there. No aromitization, not liver-toxic, no rise in BP, and even keeps your lipid levels within the normal range. I've goten ZERO acne from it and no problems with my hairline. The one setback to primo is that its just not super-potent. IMO its given me more size than strength, whereas the anavar has just been RIDICULOUS in increasing my strength. I think its the safest non-test cycle around...still do some pct after as your test production will be lowered....and btw, im taking sydgroup now and hurts way worse than the ug stuff i took with the first cycle...youre seriously better off going with the UG labs...theyve gotten to the point where theyre even better than these companies and the prices, forget about it.....u can get a 10 ml (100mg/ml) bottle of primo for 60$....pm me if you have any questions

so with primo and var you got some mass and strength, that sounds awesome, can you get ug labs in mexico? or are they are alot of fakes running around? what were your final results weight and strength wise? thank for the good advice!

Duma is offline Associate Member
    a ug lab stands for underground lab...meaning a local lab here in the states...in my experience they're even BETTER than companies like Schering...pm me if u want. You keep much of your strength and size from the cycle.

i gotcha man thanks for the advice bro

03636 is offline Junior Member
    I Think most use primo in cutting phases because of the strong anabolic and low androgenic ratio. I used it with dbol for my first bulking cycle as suggested the book anabolic edge. I stopped using it because It got expensive and hard to get. I was getting 50mg amps from mexico. To stay on that cycle I needed like a thousand amps so I switched out to equipoise .

oh ok i gotcha, thanks bro!

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i'm using a sust250 and primo cycle, also dbol to kick start. at the moment iam injecting sust eod and doing spot injections into biceps and triceps with the primo

hows it working with the spot injection?

Latimus is offline Banned
    lower dose of EQ would be a better choice.......

ok ill look into it!

Thread Information