kickit is offline New Member

NFL?CFL Bound college Football player. ADVICE PLEASE

My freind who has taken some oral winstrol once in his life is getting ready for canadian league/nfl combines. He is an offensive lineman, weighs right now at about 305, during this past season he was at 320...since the seaon, not lifting, he has lost weight. He really wants to be impressive when he goes off to the camps and combines...he asked me, what he should take while training for the next few months. So i am going to ask you guys. He doesnt want to weigh more than 315...he want to be solid, quicker, leaner,ect.
    helpme out guys, i want to get him right

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Creatine + food

Tell him to try "turkeydrol" or "porkanon" both very strong anabolics.

Justarting is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    Creatine + food

Tell him to try "turkeydrol" or "porkanon" both very strong anabolics.

Bro, i think if he's headed for CFL he's already paid his dues in the gym, and is a pretty strong dude already. No need to patronize him with you're ignorant,
    "mr. im superior to you" comments.
    If hes interested in anabolics to gain weight, he should really be on the forums himself, not getting you to do it for him, or else i dont think hes mature enough to be doing this.

wow, cant either one of u answer a flippin' question.
    all the guys are on gear, and he wants to get the edge as well.
    if anyone has any ADVICE i would appreciate it greatly.
    thanks

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kickit
    during this past season he was at 320...since the seaon, not lifting, he has lost weight.
    Why isn't he lifting? He's planning on trying out for a NFL team and he's not lifting? Is he injured or really lazy?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Turkeydrol...hahaha.

Tell him to go natural...they test right!?

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

do they test

Do they test??? And why isnt he lifting. Answer these critical questions before you will get help.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member

Hey

I know Pro athletes in the same boat as him .They usually take something that is not detectable over 4 weeks. Test Propinate and oral Winstrol would be 2 good ones to cycle . That is all im going to say do some research on both and check out the front page for steroid detection times .

thanks heckler.
    he just finished a tough season, he's letting his body recover. he will begin lifting next week. hes not for sure about testing procedures.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Turkeydrol...hahaha.

Tell him to go natural...they test right!?
    Under the NFL labor agreement they shouldnt be able to test him until he is under contract. Now obviously teams do some shady things (ie Quincy Carter) but technically they have to wait til he is an actual NFL employee. He could easily run suspension all the way up until the week before camp if he wanted to. That would be the safest guess.

ok, thats good news.
    thanks bro

BAINETRAIN is offline New Member
    low IU dose of HGH or low test prop dosage cycle.

Vik
    Vik is offline Junior Member
    i'm pretty sure the CFL does not drug test...the league cannot afford it...if i were him i would do a 8-10 week test prop and fina cycle and maintain a clean diet.

thanks guys, i will go over it with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    Bro, i think if he's headed for CFL he's already paid his dues in the gym, and is a pretty strong dude already. No need to patronize him with you're ignorant,
    "mr. im superior to you" comments.
    If hes interested in anabolics to gain weight, he should really be on the forums himself, not getting you to do it for him, or else i dont think hes mature enough to be doing this.

He wants 10 lbs man. If he eats like an animal, worksout hard and maybe supplements some creatine hell get that 10 lbs. I wasnt being ignorant...(maybe a little humorous though )

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    He wants 10 lbs man. If he eats like an animal, worksout hard and maybe supplements some creatine hell get that 10 lbs. I wasnt being ignorant...(maybe a little humorous though )

Agreed, but could've been interpreted in a sarcastic manner.
    10lbs--nut'n but good quality calories,(and alot of them) + creatine-- no problem!!

Justarting is offline Associate Member
    If hes a big ****er already and hes natural, i bet an anavar /prop cycle would give hime EXACTLY what he's looking for, and if hes pussy of needles, anavar only should do. But like i said, are you this guys babysitter? If hes too "busy" or too "important" to look up something that can VERY much damage his health, he shouldn't be doing it.

hes just not the smartest guy in the book, he definitely doesnt haver them all...i too was thinking of an anavar /with mabey /prop/winni..

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Anavar would work for strength but he isnt gonna gain much weight on it. I would tell him to run test prop also. Winny is hard on the joints and with the pain of football that is the last thing a player wants in my opinion.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would try some test suspension but with all the steroid talk in the news lately maybe he should just go natural instead of blowing his chance. remember they are always looking for no name guys to make an example out of in order to make it look like they are doing something about steroids .

Soup is offline Associate Member
    "since the seaon, not lifting, he has lost weight"

why would he stop lifting if the combines were coming up? If it is his goal to make it why stop training?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    no winny i am sure even after it clears your system it can be detectable. test suspension 2X per day(50 twice total of 100mg), hgh @4-6iu and slin(humulog 10mg during workout and eat immediatly after workout and again a few hours later and eat again -remember lots of protein no fats at this time and have proper carbs-). He can quit all these a few weeks out and it should not be detectable. nolva, clomid, and arimidex are ancillaries he will need.

Quote Originally Posted by Soup
    "since the seaon, not lifting, he has lost weight"

why would he stop lifting if the combines were coming up? If it is his goal to make it why stop training?
    Because in the long term it is in his best interest to take time off before going into the combine and before he gets signed and then has to hit the sleds and weights harder than ever. Keep in mind training programs for competiting athletes are far different than that of bodybuilders. Athletic weight programs are designed in phases and one of those phases is a rest period after the conclusion of competition. If you never took time off from weights and competition then you would find yourself on the IR in a hurry. A recent NSCA study shows that even lifting core exercises ONE day per week is enough to maintain strength and size without compromising rest.

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    Just tell him to lift naturally...10 pounds in a few months is freaking easy as long as he eats like a beast and obviously he doens't mind getting a little fat since he is like 300 pounds

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by littleguns
    Just tell him to lift naturally...10 pounds in a few months is freaking easy as long as he eats like a beast and obviously he doens't mind getting a little fat since he is like 300 pounds
    10 pounds in a few month would mean that in one year he would gain 40 pounds naturally? Are you sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    10 pounds in a few month would mean that in one year he would gain 40 pounds naturally? Are you sure?
    I was thinking the same thing. I think naturally I would struggle to gain 10lbs per year without spending loads of cash on supplements.

i talked to him today about everything, and he likes the sound of Tren /Prop...and mabey winni at the end..what u guys think?
    thanks alot bros!

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member

hey

If i was your friend I would not go with the Tren . Tren lasts for 5 months in drug tests. I would stick with Test propinate, test suspension, anavar or Winstrol . All out within a months time with room to spare.

smegs is offline Member
    it really seems like 'ur friend' doesnt know what hes talking about.
    maybe he should become more educated on the topic.

jdDoWork is offline Junior Member
    NO. WINNY IS NOT FOR FOOTBALL PLAYERS...your boy is a lineman so test prop/ and dbol for the weight gain...thats it test prop and d bol, he is a football player not a bodybuilder, he does not need many compounds in his cycle, test prop and dbol is fine....but first things first, hes gotta be training like a freak man, hes about to try to play with the best in the world and he hasnt lifted in a while?

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdDoWork
    NO. WINNY IS NOT FOR FOOTBALL PLAYERS...your boy is a lineman so test prop/ and dbol for the weight gain...thats it test prop and d bol, he is a football player not a bodybuilder, he does not need many compounds in his cycle, test prop and dbol is fine....but first things first, hes gotta be training like a freak man, hes about to try to play with the best in the world and he hasnt lifted in a while?
    solid advice. winny is known to affect joints in a negative manner. deca would be a better alternative. here is a list:
    deca
    tren
    test
    halo
    dbol
    anadrol
    Tren is known for bad side effects. nothing should be done w/o test. let us know what he is available and we can put together a run.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    nothing is linear, not even staight lines

This post is from 2004...

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    this thread is 3 years old

jdDoWork is offline Junior Member
    JESUS, i didnt even realize that.. i was just searching the forum for something and got caught up in this thread, hahah didnt even look at the date......

Thread Information