cubsfan is offline New Member

Question please help!!!!!!!!!

hey all whats up new member here my question is what will winstrol do for me If it is taken by itself? i dont want to gain any more size I just want the fastest way to get ripped up and a buddy of mine told me winstrol I have never taken A.S before and I dont want to waste the cash if it will not do anything for me and I dont want to have to keep taking it. so please if anyone has some info let me know ok thanks guys!

PunkRawk is offline Member
    it will help you loose your hair....so you don't have to get haircuts anymore....there's a good 25 bucks a month savings.....seriously man....read...read....knowledge is fucking power....we shouldn't be doing your homework...try eca lower carbs and the treadmil....before you go fucking around with AAS...

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Welcome. Cardiovascular excercise and a good diet. If you really don't want to waste any money, I would invest my time and money in these two things.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    the fastest way to get ripped up is to diet.and cardio then the drug is secondary.it will definately help u ripp up but onlt if u help it ,proper diet trainig etc. its not magic, u shoot and bam ur ripped.also i would recomend u do some more research on the matter u sound kinda clueless,no offense.

PunkRawk is offline Member
    Originally posted by big N
    the fastest way to get ripped up is to diet.and cardio then the drug is secondary.it will definately help u ripp up but onlt if u help it ,proper diet trainig etc. its not magic, u shoot and bam ur ripped.also i would recomend u do some more research on the matter u sound kinda clueless,no offense.

good answer bro....diet is like 80%....why don't people get that???

Thread Information