Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    yikes!!'s Avatar
    yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    doin big thangz!
    Posts
    264

    Angry My nolva was siezed!!

    I just got a letter from customs...180 generic nolva tabs (tamoxifen citrate) from India...cheap as hell...was siezed! can they confiscate it...I thought nolva wasn't a controlled substance?...I know a scrip is needed but I thought a 90 day supply(2tabs/day=91 days) was legal...should I try and get it?

  2. #2
    unclej is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    109
    Good question ?? anyone...

  3. #3
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    It is incorrect, it is a controlled substance and the personal use thing is a myth. Sorry bro ignore the letter and cut your losses.

  4. #4
    calidude's Avatar
    calidude is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    LAS VEGAS, NV
    Posts
    1,267
    It is a controlled substance. Just cuz its nolva doesn't mean anything. You need a prescription for it. If it isn't yours then it is against the law.

  5. #5
    CajunMuscle's Avatar
    CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The Big Sleazy-NOLA
    Posts
    279
    Tamoxifen Citrate is NOT a controlled substance...its a legend drug. You need a prescription for it, but its not a CDS. As to why it was seized, i dont know.

  6. #6
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    well, if it was cheap as hell... why would you risk imprisonment
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  7. #7
    MER's Avatar
    MER
    MER is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    642
    Agreed take your losses bro and get new addy and reorder

  8. #8
    ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    246
    You'll be ok, I got 16 Sust Redijects seized, my source resends for no charge and I got everything within 10 days. Foreign shipping USPS has like a 95% chance of getting through, we were part of the 5%.

    Did you get the form that asks if you want to forfeit or contest the seizure?

  9. #9
    magicstick2003's Avatar
    magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,070
    or you can go to the doc and see if he'll give you a scriopt for some reason... or a g/f or something i dunno.. maybe then since you have a scriot you can get them i dunno though

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •