Thread: Test E vs. Cyp

slacker is offline Associate Member

Test E vs. Cyp

hey guys let me know the diff between test E and cyp? can i inject cyp like test E?

joey11 is offline Associate Member
    yes, they're basically the same steroid

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    no.. you inject cyp 1 time per week.. and test e 2 times per week to maintain blood levelsx..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    no.. you inject cyp 1 time per week.. and test e 2 times per week to maintain blood levelsx..
    i always thought and read they r basically identical and they both should b shot twice a week.

so what is it 2 cc spit up to 2 shots? or just 2 cc in 1 shot?

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    i always thought and read they r basically identical and they both should b shot twice a week.
    check the profile area..

cyp is 7-8 days

test e is 3-4... thus 2 x a week..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

P Rock is offline Member
    wrong. shoot them both 2x a wek they are very similar...they can be interchangable.... long acting esters.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by P Rock
    wrong. shoot them both 2x a wek they are very similar...they can be interchangable.... long acting esters.
    That is what I thought too.

P Rock is offline Member
    here it is in a nut shell........
    Enanthate : Chemical Structure C7H14O2.

Also referred to as heptanoic acid; enanthic acid; enanthylic acid; heptylic acid; heptoic acid; Oenanthylic acid; Oenanthic acid. Enanthate is one of the most prominent esters used in steroid manufacture (most commonly seen with testosterone but is also used in other compounds like Primobolan Depot). Enanthate will release a steady (yet fluctuating as all esters are) level of hormone for approximately 10-14 days. Although in medicine enanthate compounds are often injected on a bi-weekly or monthly basis, athletes will inject at least weekly to help maintain a uniform blood level.

Cypionate : Chemical Structure C8H14O2.

Also referred to as Cyclopentylpropionic acid, cyclopentylpropionate. Cypionate is a very popular ester here in the U.S., although it is scarcely found outside this region. Its release duration is almost identical to enanthate (10-14 days), and the two are likewise thought to be interchangeable in U.S. medicine. Althletes commonly hold the belief than cypionate is more powerful than enanthate, although realistically there is little difference between the two. The enanthate ester is in fact slightly smaller than cypionate, and it therefore releases a small (perhaps a few milligrams) amount of steroid more in comparison.

check out some other threads It just doesn't go to half at day 7 and then gone on the 14th day. There are some increments in between those. What I mean is the levels automatically increment down daily. Here is a good thread on how it works: http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=1448]
    ]
    JohnnyB says enan half life is 5 days here and 6 days for cyp here: http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=101537

Pheedno says cyp is 4days here: http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=95262

Wish we had an educational thread on half life like the active life thread in the pct forum.

Rules

actually.. the best i have run personally

is 100mg test prop eod (i know you are suppose to run it ed)
    and 400mg test e e3day..

for the 1st 4 weeks..

then drop the prop and end the cycle for the last 2 weeks prop only..

Rules

most cyp is 250mg / ml ?

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Agreed but I prefer Test E , love galinka!

imann is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    check the profile area..

cyp is 7-8 days

test e is 3-4... thus 2 x a week..
    Absolutley incorrect, here are the chemical structures so everyone can see how similar the two are. Also both should be injected 2x/week, to keep blood levels consistent.

Enanthate : Chemical Structure C7H14O2.

Also referred to as heptanoic acid; enanthic acid; enanthylic acid; heptylic acid; heptoic acid; Oenanthylic acid; Oenanthic acid. Enanthate is one of the most prominent esters used in steroid manufacture (most commonly seen with testosterone but is also used in other compounds like Primobolan Depot). Enanthate will release a steady (yet fluctuating as all esters are) level of hormone for approximately 10-14 days. Although in medicine enanthate compounds are often injected on a bi-weekly or monthly basis, athletes will inject at least weekly to help maintain a uniform blood level.

Cypionate : Chemical Structure C8H14O2.

Also referred to as Cyclopentylpropionic acid, cyclopentylpropionate. Cypionate is a very popular ester here in the U.S., although it is scarcely found outside this region. Its release duration is almost identical to enanthate (10-14 days), and the two are likewise thought to be interchangeable in U.S. medicine. Althletes commonly hold the belief than cypionate is more powerful than enanthate, although realistically there is little difference between the two. The enanthate ester is in fact slightly smaller than cypionate, and it therefore releases a small (perhaps a few milligrams) amount of steroid more in comparison.

As you can clearly see, there is only one molecule that separates the two chemicals, they can be used interchangabley with each other. I hope you now have a little more knowledge and can make your decision accordingly. Good luck bro.

imann is offline Member
    These structures can be found in the educational threads, as well as in "The Steroid Bible". I prefer to go on fact and not on some ones opinion.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slacker
    hey guys let me know the diff between test E and cyp? can i inject cyp like test E?
    ar e you kidding me man? Did you really just ask this? Why dont you do something called research as there are arelady 50 thousand posts if you just scrolled down on this SAME EXACT TOPIC, god ****it.

AG5678 is offline Member
    i recommend sust 250

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    i recommend sust 250
    Wrong thread?

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beavertrap
    Wrong thread?
    nope just saying that i would pick sust 250 between Cyp or Ent

Latimus is offline Banned
    why would you do that?...sust needs to be shot everyday..why not use prop...sorry...i just think its ****

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    id go with test e.

lol sorry for wasting your time status... maybe it was alittle quicker for me to make my own thread. no one else here seemed to have minded posting alittle info instead of being a dick head about it. Thanks man!

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    well if he dosent like it then he does not need to answer. we were all new once.
    no need to flame people for asking questions

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I have never noticed any differance .... I asked this same ?? Last year and it came down to availability/price

thanks for your help guys..

Thread Information