jgg1221 is offline Member

clenbuteral - when to take?

ive heard you shouldnt take it before a workout because it affects your breathing....
    is this true?
    i am wondering because i typically workout in the evenning hours and wouldn't want to wait till 8pm at night to take the stuff if its going to keep me up all night...

plus arent you supposed to space out the dosages?
    thnx

bump

bump

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    get some ketofin or benadryl and eat them with the clen at night you'll sleep right through it and you can run it longer reasearch ketofin......and it does make you breath harder during a workout...

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    ive heard you shouldnt take it before a workout because it affects your breathing....
    is this true?
    i am wondering because i typically workout in the evenning hours and wouldn't want to wait till 8pm at night to take the stuff if its going to keep me up all night...

plus arent you supposed to space out the dosages?
    thnx
    You are not supposed to take it close to a workout. I take it all at once at 7am and workout at around 2pm. I would say to waite at least 4 hours after you take it to work out and you will be fine. I would not take it b4 bed, even with keto or ben.

Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    You are not supposed to take it close to a workout. I take it all at once at 7am and workout at around 2pm. I would say to waite at least 4 hours after you take it to work out and you will be fine. I would not take it b4 bed, even with keto or ben.
    why not before bed I have no problems sleeping....it's alot more comfortable to endure the sides while your asleep,plus you would figure it would be better on your heart.....

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K$I$N$G$P$I$N
    why not before bed I have no problems sleeping....it's alot more comfortable to endure the sides while your asleep,plus you would figure it would be better on your heart.....
    Valid point on it being easier on your heart. I would just think that it would be less effective and you would actually cause more damage because you are taking it and not moving/eating/drinking H2O for several hours while you sleep. I have taken it and laid on the couch watching football for a couple of hours and not felt a thing. Also, I have taken naps for 2-3 hours and wake up feeling like sh*t due to low water consumption. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    Valid point on it being easier on your heart. I would just think that it would be less effective and you would actually cause more damage because you are taking it and not moving/eating/drinking H2O for several hours while you sleep. I have taken it and laid on the couch watching football for a couple of hours and not felt a thing. Also, I have taken naps for 2-3 hours and wake up feeling like sh*t due to low water consumption. Just a thought.
    That lack of water has never bothered me...It's effective either way, all it does is make you hotter so sleeping,awake your still burning that fat...Not flaming JMO...

Thread Information