jgg1221 is offline Member

clenbuteral question

i was wondering... while clenbuteral acts as a mild anabolic for its first 18or so days, does it still function as a fat/water cutting agent?

and when takin longer than the anabolic phase(after the 18 days) for cutting does it become catabolic?

cb25 is offline Banned
    Clen really isn't an anabolic , despite some mis-claims to the contrary. It is, however, anti-catabolic.

Actually I think that tests proved that clen was in fact slightly anabolic at extremely high doses in horses, but the dosages were so high that it could never be tolerated by humans. So, unfortunately for us, it isn't anabolic at all, but as cb25 stated, it does possess anti-catabolic properties.

The following is from my Clenbuterol article found here:

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...ead.php?t=5399

And as usual, it's fully referenced, so there's no need to "trust me" ...you can check up on everything I've written:

"Clen is a very effective repartitioning agent, and this is what it’s most often used for. What this means is that it will increase your ratio of Fat Free Mass (FFM) to Fat Mass, by decreasing your Fat and possibly increasing your FFM (J Appl Physiol. 2001 Nov;91(5):2064-70). Want me to quantify that a bit? In one study, horses given a semi-reasonable dose of clen (slightly over 1mcg/lb x2 a day) and excercised for 20mins, 3x a week ( I suppose they were Mentzer disciples) had significant decreases in %fat (-17.6%) and fat mass (-19.5%) at week 2, which was similar to Clen given to horses who didn’t excercise; however, the excercised group had a different FFM response, which significantly increased (+4.4%) at week 6. Week 6! Clen and clen+excercise produce roughly the same results for the first 2 weeks!

Remember the old 2 weeks-on/2weeks-off schedule?

It’s officially dead and buried. If you want the quasi-anabolic effect from the clen, it’ll take more than 2weeks on (6 weeks apparently). And in fact, since clen alone is similar to clen+excercise for those first 2 weeks...why would you ever use a 2on/2off protocol? Keep in mind that animal responses to beta-agonist/antagonists differ a bit from ours…but you get the picture. 2on/2off? Ha ha..."

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Thats a good post hooker, but to clear things up abit...are you saying a person should run clen for 6 weeks straight then take 6 weeks off?? I am alittle confused by that, if you could clear that up.

Thanks

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Id say purchase clen with ketofin

Bignatt: Ketotifen is out, I think...Benadryl is in...it does the same thing with regards to clen .

Ammar: Click on the link I put in my last post, and read the full profile..if you still have questions after that, then I'd be happy to answer them.

go4gold is offline Member
    i heard that it may be possible to take clen straight through a cycle, no 2wks on and off, just take benedryl every third week and should do fine. Have no idea if this is true, but please let me know. I am a bit curious.

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member
    i heard the same

Thanks hooker, great read on the link.

Only question I have left is if it is necessary to come off clen slowly or can a person just stick with one steady dosage they are comfortable with for the 6 weeks?

9000rpm is offline Member
    Good article. I'm curious about whether to taper off or not also. And what's the best does to take?

Yeah...its true...The Benadryl information was/is my discovery. I'm actually really proud of it...I was the first on the internet to discover that use for it with clen .

If you do a search for my name and clen + benadryl, you'll fina all the information you could ever want on how to use it and how it works.

Clicking on the BB4L link above will also bring you to a clen article where I explain it's use.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    i wasnt aware

go4gold is offline Member
    how long after the 6 weeks can you start another cycle of clen ?

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Yeah...its true...The Benadryl information was/is my discovery. I'm actually really proud of it...I was the first on the internet to discover that use for it with clen.
    You're a champ

Yeah...its true...The Benadryl information was/is my discovery. I'm actually really proud of it...I was the first on the internet to discover that use for it with clen .

If you do a search for my name and clen + benadryl, you'll fina all the information you could ever want on how to use it and how it works.

Clicking on the BB4L link above will also bring you to a clen article where I explain it's use.
    It's people like you that make these web forums actually worthwhile. Thanks

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by go4gold
    how long after the 6 weeks can you start another cycle of clen?
    I dont think anywhere it says after 6 weeks you have to stop. Just keep taking benadryl or keto and it will upregulate your receptors and it should continue to work.

Great stuff Hooker, as far as the benadryl goes though...I am still alittle confused about when I should start taking the benadryl or do I take it throughout the 6 weeks on clen ??

Thanks alot.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I am on my third week of clen and just started the benadryl 50mg every night for this week, then I will see what results this gains. I am having to use more clen was on 120mcg with the shakes now up to 180 and no increase in temp or shakes??? Side effect of benadryl???

I don't understand the question.

I don't understand the question.
    I was trying to clear up when to take it. Also, stating that the clen is starting to be used at a higher dose and I use to tell it was working from sides, now does benadryl take away the normal sides and is my dose to high now? If this question was for Ammar please disregard. Unless you know if benadryl prevents sides and I can take a higher dose or should take a higher dose of clen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I was trying to clear up when to take it. Also, stating that the clen is starting to be used at a higher dose and I use to tell it was working from sides, now does benadryl take away the normal sides and is my dose to high now? If this question was for Ammar please disregard. Unless you know if benadryl prevents sides and I can take a higher dose or should take a higher dose of clen.
    Only if you know or had experience with this phenomenon.

Has anyone actually done benadryl with clen or am I the only one? If you did keto/clen let me know if sides were reduced, please. Thanks bunches

NO...Ive done clen + Benadryl as well as clen + Ketotifen. I "felt" the clen sides a bit more when I was using it w/ benadrly. Same goes for the Keto, but The Keto made me sleepy all day, though.

You can increase clen (if the sides don't bother you) until your BP reaches about 140/90, if you want. You can also try using the Benadryl for 2 straight weeks, (the same way, 50mgs, at night before bed) along with your normal clen doses, if the one week on Benadryl doesn't give you the desired effets.

You may also want to experiment with a higher dose of Benadryl. Let me know how it works out.

Cool, very informative thread so far. I am gonna give benadryl a shot when I start my 3rd week of clen at 50mg a night also.

Thanks hooker and meso.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    Cool, very informative thread so far. I am gonna give benadryl a shot when I start my 3rd week of clen at 50mg a night also.

Thanks hooker and meso.
    A benadryl shot! I had one of those once when I got bit by a spider on the lip. It felt like they injected pure speed into my vein. I seriously could have squated 800lbs on that stuff. Probably the biggest rush of my life. How do you have acess to a benadryl shot?

I didnt say a benadryl shot...I said "I will give benadryl A shot" as in I will try taking it in pill form LoL

Sorry to get you excited bro

Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    A benadryl shot! I had one of those once when I got bit by a spider on the lip. It felt like they injected pure speed into my vein. I seriously could have squated 800lbs on that stuff. Probably the biggest rush of my life. How do you have acess to a benadryl shot?
    Benadryl inject would have made you go to sleep. You sure they did not give you epinephrine?(that is like adrenaline)

Thread Information