fudgemik is offline Associate Member

big amounts of test e & deca

anyone in here ever run 1000mg of test e /ew and 600mg deca /ew? I did 4 my last cycle and had awesome results but some say this is too high but i wasnt educated 4 my 1st. cycle so i had big amounts and was told i have to atleast do as much from now on.........so i am gettin ready 4 my3rd. cycle and i am going to do the same 1000mg of test e /ew and 600mg of deca /ew. Not sure if I should repaet it or throw other things in now?? My only concern is the amount of gear, that is already 3cc's of gear right there....I was injecting 3cc's every 3.5 days in alternating glutes , I would have to hit both sides if i add more!!! Hope some experts in here could advise me in this soon to happen cycle..................thanks.....

also want to add , I ran nolva 10mg /ed and did proper pct, I had like no sides at all.........seriously.....

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Way to much gear for a first cycle. I would try 600mg of Test and 500mg of Deca to see what your results would be like. You started out way to high.

i know i started out too high but now i am more educated and my last cycle (2nd.) was 1000mg test /ew and deca 600mg /ew so i have to repeat those numbers right? I ve done it twice already and had **** good results and recovered fully........So u think i should drop the numbers???????? This will be my 3rd. cycle

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    i would try dropping those high doses

could there be any major harm from those numbers????????

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    My first cycle consisted of building up to 1200mg of deca a week and then tapering down. I had good gains but horrible side effects. My deca dick lasted for almost a year. And for a first cycle its not even close to being necessary.

Incharge is offline Junior Member
    maybe try adding some d-bol and bring the test mgs down say do 25 mgs of d-bol for the first 4 weeks and do say 600mgs of test instead of 1000mgs. just changing up your gear alittle bit you will def see better results. if you keep doing the same cycles your not going to keep getting huge gains like you did on your first two...

I've done up to 2grams (each) of test and deca in the same cycle. I was shooting 3cc's every day.

I don't reccomend this particular dosage.

Perhaps for this cycle, you may want to try a compound other than deca with your test (Primo, Eq, Winstrol , Masteron , etc...)?

thanks for the info hooker, how do u feel about a repeat cycle? Is there any less benefit from repeating the same cycle and dosages?

MER
    MER is offline Member
    A cycle like that you could repeat and make good gains but I suggest you lower the dosage and switch it up a little bit.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I had a buddy who ran 1.2g of Test E and 800mg Deca EQ.

He CRUISED with Deca at 400mg, he's a big boy.

22 and 225lbs with a sick set of abs....but he's a genetic freak to begin with.

so your saying he ran 800mg of deca EQ////// is that 400mg of deca and 400mg of eq?????? and of course the test.....just to be sure thats what u r saying...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You don't have to do the same amount of gear or more. You can lower it and still see good results. That cycle isn't huge but larger than most second cycles. I guess the question is did you get good gains, did you keep your gains post cycle, and did you experience sides with that size cycle?

i had awesome gains and kept alot post the cycle and really no sides. I felt like a million bucks every day.......... hey rickson how about this time i run test e 1 gram ew/ deca 400mg ew/ eq 400mg ew........

Quote Originally Posted by fudgemik
    thanks for the info hooker, how do u feel about a repeat cycle? Is there any less benefit from repeating the same cycle and dosages?
    Maybe not less...but not optimal, I think...Try switching up compounds to see how your body responds. Personally, I respond better to DHT based compounds than 19-nor ones....maybe you will also. It's an easy way to get more "bang for the buck"...

03636 is offline Junior Member
    I just read this last night in anabolics 04. I know some of you don't Trust Llewellyn but this made sense. It was suggested that you should use 2mg/per pound of body weight of deca . In his words the "optimal" range for results versus sides.

c5529 is offline Member
    First of all, how long will your cycle be? Depending on your cycle lenght, I would definitely drop the amounts. I agree with the others who suggested 600 Test and 400 Deca . You could even front load with a higher amount of Test and then go down to the 600. I think you'll still see great results without as much wear and tear on your body at 1000 test per week. You might want to try EQ instead of deca but that's just IMO. Good luck.

i was planning on 11 weeks deca and 12 weeks test e ....how much wear and tear are those number putting on my body so say? In regards to the 1000mg test and 600mg deca?

Thread Information