9000rpm is offline Member

These Clen headaches are killing me!

I have been on Clen for the past 4 days now, and I think I have a headache for 3 days straight. I started at 80mcg, now I'm up to 120mcg split in three doses of 40mcg each at 7am, 10am, and 3pm. I'm guessing the headaches are caused from the rise in blood pressure from Clen?

Is there anything else besides tylenol that can help? And also, should I just take the clen all at once in the morning or keep splitting up the doses?

Thanks

bmwrob is offline Member
    I take mine all at once in the am, but I don't usually go any higher than 80mcg. Not really any headaches from low doses. Tylenol is gonna be your best bet.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    I think they usually go away after the initial start of clen . I too take mine in the a.m. and often go up to 120-160mcg ED. Both my girlfriend and I get the headaches but we both notice they go away after a couple days.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    drink more water and make sure your taking taurine. Drinking more water usually helps me.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    yes like abstrack said..you need to be drinking more water it helps..

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    drink more water and make sure your taking taurine. Drinking more water usually helps me.
    Yeah, I do need to get some taurine. We went to Six Flags on Sunday, and while on a roller coaster, I got a wicked calf cramp and I had no leg room to stretch it out, and I was going up and down that **** coaster. It sucked!

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Plenty of water seemed to help with the cramps. I had jaw cramps through the whole course. I was taking taurine too. The headaches went away in a few days for me. Once I got past 120mcg the sides were all very minimal and I went up to 260 and had no increase in sides. Making it through the first few days was rough though. Especially doing squats at the gym, I thought my head was going to explode.

dropteeth is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    I take mine all at once in the am, but I don't usually go any higher than 80mcg. Not really any headaches from low doses. Tylenol is gonna be your best bet.
    IMO tylenol is only counteracting the effects of clen ..since clen by raising your core body temperature, tylenol is a fever reducer which works by helping to cool it down. JM 2 cents

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Maybe you bumped to fast or started at too high of a dose. The headaches should go away in a few days. I have taken tylenol a couple of times with my clen , still had the shakes so I think it was still working.

Quote Originally Posted by dropteeth
    IMO tylenol is only counteracting the effects of clen..since clen by raising your core body temperature, tylenol is a fever reducer which works by helping to cool it down. JM 2 cents

I've thought this before too. I wonder if anyone can shed some light on this for me.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    well, for me when taking benadryl all sides disappear even at 200mcg (120 and shaking like a leaf on 2nd week. Hooker had the reverse results. try benadryl if you are worried about the tylenol and as an added benifit it is suppose to clear your receptors so clen keeps working.
    And justin your avatar is killing me this close to christmas!

timbojoe is offline New Member
    6 tabs a day enough for clen ?

3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon?

sides seem to kick in after that for me!

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    excedrin migrane works for me. also i notice if i eat a protein/fat meal it goes away. but when i go heavy on carbs... i feel like my head is gonn aexplode

LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member
    I had asked that awhile ago and this is what I got http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=93295

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    man i've done 8 pills a day and u just gotta deal with it bro. Headaches aren't that bad just eat your food and drink lots of water andyou should be all set

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member

my first clen run i had headaches the whole 2 weeks with 2 gallons of water a day. the next time they were only the first 2 days and not nearly as bad and i went up another 40mcgs to 140. don't know if this happens for everyone though.

Thread Information