Thread: Straight Winny

SixLifts is offline Junior Member

Straight Winny

My Trainging partner is big but bulky he wants to tone up but not lose his mucle mass he was thinking of going strait winny 50mg/d for 5 weeks. I told him he might wanna throw somehting elce in but he wants to keep it small what are thoughs on strait winny??

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It will not help in burn fat.......... Everyone hates to hear this answer but cardio and diet is the forst place to start.

Its not that he is fat to any extent but the way we train he is just more bulkey they he would like whould that help harden his body?? thx for help.

Quote Originally Posted by SixLifts
    Its not that he is fat to any extent but the way we train he is just more bulkey they he would like whould that help harden his body?? thx for help.
    Winny isn't the answer......... your bodyfat will need to be in the single didgits to see it's harden effects.

How old is he? Has he ran any cycles before?

Me and him are both 21years old and he was done one cycle of straight d-bol w/ me b4. What would u sugest for lean mucle mass? And i'll tell him to look into change in diet but i knopw hes worrryed about loseing mucle if he starts a diet.

Quote Originally Posted by SixLifts
    Me and him are both 21years old and he was done one cycle of straight d-bol w/ me b4. What would u sugest for lean mucle mass? And i'll tell him to look into change in diet but i knopw hes worrryed about loseing mucle if he starts a diet.
    If he diets correctly he will not lose a lot of muscle but it will happen.

The only thing I would suggest is a test E cycle for 10 or 12 weeks with nolva and arimidex .

But he needs to do a bit of research before he even considers running any gear. He will need to set up PCT after the cycle, how to handle and sides that come up........ this is no game.

Thread Information