RW3333 is offline Associate Member

Talking Ttokkyo Oxandrolone (Contains some D-bol?)

I was reading the previous posts on ttokkyo's oxandrolone product and i read that their first batches contained some d-bol and went as far as to say it caused some people gyno?? I am going to have it tested regaurdless however i am curious of any one has had any previous first hand experience i would appreciate it. Thanks again!

If your gear is from Ttokkyo it's probably fake or expired,, So you should definitely send it to a lab or get it checked by someone who knows what theyre talkin about

yea it was for free from a friend its expired. but i feel like since it is free and unopened i am gonna take it haha. im trying to find a lab to send it to.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    If your gear is from Ttokkyo it's probably fake or expired,, So you should definitely send it to a lab or get it checked by someone who knows what theyre talkin about
    I read a few years ago that their var was actually dbol as well. Also IMHO, I think that having it tested would we a waste of money. For what its going to cost you to test it, you can get a good chuck of better quality var. Try to sell it off if you can.

not a bad idea, i think i may sell it.

Thread Information