juicedfreak is offline New Member

using proscar to reduce body hair

i have a prescription of proscar 5mg. how much do i need to take per day in order to keep my body hair down on a steroid cycle?

i'm currently using sustanon 1000mg and deca 600mg per week.

b4 using proscar i cycled for 2 years and now have a thin layer of body hair on my shoulders which i never had.

i'm currently taking 1.25mg of proscar a day and seems to work, but i heard you are supposed to take 1mg/day of proscar per 500mg test.

thanks

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicedfreak
    i have a prescription of proscar 5mg. how much do i need to take per day in order to keep my body hair down on a steroid cycle?

b4 using proscar i cycled for 2 years and now have a thin layer of body hair on my shoulders which i never had.

i'm currently taking 1.25mg of proscar a day and seems to work, but i heard you are supposed to take 1mg/day of proscar per 500mg test.

thanks

I thought it helped reduce some of my body hair, but I don't have a lot of body hair in the first place. And I was natural, so I am not sure how much propecia you will need. Also it took about 7 months before I noticed a reduction in body hair. A better fix might be avodart, but I don't know to what degree any of these drugs are going to reduce what you already have. However, using propecia, or any MPB treatment while on a cycle is a good idea to protect your hair and prostate IMHO. Hey can't hurt right!

Later,
    CC

unlocked is offline Associate Member
    you should avoid to take deca durabolin and finasteride(or dutasteride)together because it can cause further loss.....together with sustanon is ok but take out the deca .....and with 1000mg of sustanon you should take at least 5mg/day of proscar or 0.5 of avodart.....i personally make a lower dosage of sustanon using 5mg prascar/day for 500mg of sustanon/week....
    if you search a little on the net you 'll read that proscar and deca durabolin cause hair loss....

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unlocked
    you should avoid to take deca durabolin and finasteride(or dutasteride)together because it can cause further loss.....together with sustanon is ok but take out the deca .....and with 1000mg of sustanon you should take at least 5mg/day of proscar or 0.5 of avodart.....i personally make a lower dosage of sustanon using 5mg prascar/day for 500mg of sustanon/week....
    if you search a little on the net you 'll read that proscar and deca durabolin cause hair loss....
    i,ve searching and havent found sh!t ,still looking for some facts regarding finasteride and deca been bad for hair???

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicedfreak

thanks
    I was same way, very little natural body hair but the more you cycle with testosterone , the more the body hair is increasing. I understand when you get an increase in body hair from testosterone, its here to stay and will keep growing now even if you never cycle again. Get used to trimming. I dont like to shave but a #2 blade hair trimmers seem to trim stuff to acceptable levels for me.

Thread Information