WannabePro is offline Associate Member

To be or Not to be

Should anadrol be taken for someone's 1st cycle? What are the Cons to doing this if any at all.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    no,anadrol is hardcore IMO you need to feel yourself out with lighter AS...
    The cons are you will gain a ton of water be nutty and not know why and your liver that you want to save for later cycles can get ****ed depending on dose and length of cycle...500mg test a week to start bro IMO.....so many PPL can't be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by K$I$N$G$P$I$N
    no,anadrol is hardcore IMO you need to feel yourself out with lighter AS...
    The cons are you will gain a ton of water be nutty and not know why and your liver that you want to save for later cycles can get ****ed depending on dose and length of cycle...500mg test a week to start bro IMO.....so many PPL can't be wrong
    Those are side effects, i meant what are the cons to taking anadrol as a 1st cycle as opposed to a later cycle. If he starts with just 50 mg for 4 weeks. If he's gonna take anadrol now, whats the difference messing up his liver now as opposed to later on lol

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Eh, dont drop the a-bombs just yet. I mean you could but I personally wouldnt. Get a few cycles under your belt first.

Quote Originally Posted by WannabePro
    Those are side effects, i meant what are the cons to taking anadrol as a 1st cycle as opposed to a later cycle. If he starts with just 50 mg for 4 weeks. If he's gonna take anadrol now, whats the difference messing up his liver now as opposed to later on lol
    Iam just trying to help cocky...I know PPL who cant even take a xanax without there liver hurting from drol...Ive taken drol myself and it messes
    with your emotions bad...when it's in you, you feel like a god and then when it goes you get depressed as fuc...Test is nice because it has a nice steady(if you shoot it right)blood levels....so you can get used to all the sides
    with a less harmfull AS...IMO I would never recommend a oral for a first cycle
    That answer your question?

Quote Originally Posted by K$I$N$G$P$I$N
    Iam just trying to help cocky...I know PPL who cant even take a xanax without there liver hurting from drol...Ive taken drol myself and it messes
    with your emotions bad...when it's in you, you feel like a god and then when it goes you get depressed as fuc...Test is nice because it has a nice steady(if you shoot it right)blood levels....so you can get used to all the sides
    with a less harmfull AS...IMO I would never recommend a oral for a first cycle
    That answer your question?
    Well , that depends on how the indiviual responds to the side effects, the dosage, the duration etc. As far as the gains go from drugs and being off the drug, im quite aware. That doesnt answer the question ,but i do appreciate your thoughts. I guess its more of a question for someone who knows about the effects of taking hard drugs in the beginning as opposed to later on when ur body has administered less harsh drugs ex. or if it really matters what drugs u start off with.

eport is offline Associate Member
    i would try something like test just to see how your body reacts to aas that is what i have always been told you have to crawl before you walk

Quote Originally Posted by WannabePro
    Well , that depends on how the indiviual responds to the side effects, the dosage, the duration etc. As far as the gains go from drugs and being off the drug, im quite aware. That doesnt answer the question ,but i do appreciate your thoughts. I guess its more of a question for someone who knows about the effects of taking hard drugs in the beginning as opposed to later on when ur body has administered less harsh drugs ex. or if it really matters what drugs u start off with.
    I think your misunderstanding what Iam saying,Iam not talking about feeling like sh!t when your off...Iam talking about the ups and downs when your on.
    One minute your happy the next pissed...Test is easier to control thats all Iam saying..and test is a must in all cycles....You want to start out at the lowest possible dose to make you grow,when you stop growing up the dose..
    Alot of it has to do with the different synergistic combo's of drugs...Not the dose...Here's a dancing elephant and good luck with your all drol cycle..no it all...

2timer is offline Senior Member
    best starter in my opinion is sustenon 400mg/week

Latimus is offline Banned
    dbol might be a better choice....leave abomb for later

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    dbol might be a better choice....leave abomb for later

I agree with Latimus.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't touch anadrol ...ever, but that's just me.

Thread Information