Honda954Stunter is offline Junior Member

help please first cycle

im taking dbol 40 mg ed weeks 1-4, 300mg deca ew weeks 1-10, 400mg test cyp weeks 1-12, 10mg, nolva. i was wondering if i can run the test a little longer. like 15 weeks will that be ok or should i leave it as is. i just finished my first week gained couple lbs from the dbol. i do two injects one for the deca and one for the test one on each thigh. doesnt hurt at all. i was also wondering how i take the clomid i got the clomid from the ar siteo help me witht he mesuring do i have to do like 5 cc for day one or what and just swollow it or what????

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Thats pretty heavy dbol for a first time cycle but to each his own. As far as the clomid goes, I believe the clomid from ar is taken orally. I've never bothered with liquid form but I hear it works just the same
    Here's how a good PCT goes:
    Day 1 300mg clomid / 20mg nolva ED
    Days 2-11 100mg clomid / 20mg nolva ED
    Days 12-21 50mg clomid / 20mg nolva ED

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Cycle sounds pretty good. I would leave the test at 12 weeks for a first cycle, but that's just me. You could run it to 15 weeks and many people here will tell you that. If the clomid you have is liquid, you should buy and oral syringe, or use your IM syringe to measure out the proper dosage. I don't know how many MG per CC your solution is so I can't comment on volume. The liquid clomid I have is 50mg/ml, so 5 cc's would be 250mgs. And yes, you swallow it, DO NOT inject it. I mix them with gatorade and just slug it down. Good luck with your cycle. Honda 954 is a nice bike, I have an 01 929 i brought brand new. Fast as hell!!

MER
    MER is offline Member
    How many CCs is a 929?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks good bro. Yes you can run the test longer. Make sure the test is ran longer than the deca though.

Follow MER's PCT.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MER
    How many CCs is a 929?
    I believe its 929 CCs. If not its very close to that. Honda went from making the 900, to the 929, 954, now the 1000. These #s are very close to the displacement in CCs for each model. Sorry don't mean to hijack.

yea its 929cc my bike is 954cc both these bikes r great to stunt on. Yea my clomd said 35mg/ml so that means a whole **** load lol i know my dbol is working i dont have that much water at all im pretty surprised i thought my stomach will my chubby a hell im not even doing that much cardio cause im tring to gain as much as possible i know my bigg gains are on its way. cant wait.also a regular drug test ont detect this correct unless they specificly look for the juice. if so cant i just say i take m1t and noradro. anyways i dont care but would hate to lose my good job but feel great i love it. so far.well off to the gym also what you guys think of p.e. labs?

bump

Thread Information