Big Lo is offline New Member

Will Nolva get rid of gyno if its already started?

A friend of mine already has symptoms of gyno, except his nipples aren't sensitive or sore, they're just really puffy. I told him about nolvadex and he wanted to know if it will work even though he's already started developing gyno.

moush is offline Senior Member
    no it will not...I am not sure of what will stop it but i think its too late to use nolva.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Let me qualify by saying if it hasn't been that long and there aren't huge lumps in the nipple area.

YES it will.......... use 80 mg for a week or two until the sensation goes away it is reversable at this point you gotta pound it with nolva once the sensations go away stay on a maintainance dose of 20 mg a day

actually I forgot one part you said no sensation, so he needs to stay on 80mg until the lumps disappear.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by moush
    no it will not...I am not sure of what will stop it but i think its too late to use nolva.
    Yes it will. If it is recently occured...by all means start on the Ndex!! C'mon bro!

I do something a bit different than 1Victor...but feel free to use his method. I do 80mg for 4-5 days (or until I notice a decrease)...then 60mg for 4-5 days (or until I notice a decrease)...40mg for about a week (or until I notice a decrease)...then stay on 20mg until the end of PCT. Those times are estimates...sometimes I go longer than those days specified.

MBH, your way sounds very sound. Do what MBH does!

thanks for all the advice I'll definetly pass it on.

gymrat2399 is offline New Member
    But if this is deca induced gyno it won't do anything will it?

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat2399
    nope. deca and tren progestergen gyno is a different story all together. i say run b6 throughout your cycle when running these compounds. i personally run 600mg ed, but some say that is extreme.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat2399
    In all my years...I have never EVER seen deca gyno.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Lo
    A friend of mine already has symptoms of gyno, except his nipples aren't sensitive or sore, they're just really puffy. I told him about nolvadex and he wanted to know if it will work even though he's already started developing gyno.
    I started my cycle before I had my nolva in hand and I think I started to get some puffyness going before I got on the nolva. It was super sensative, hurting, itchy, now somewhat puffy under the nipple but no hard lump. When dosed good on nolva for days, there is no lump or pain, firmness of the nipple softens back to normal but there is still new puffyness but nothing that stands out in mirror to me as bitch tit looking, overall nipple shape is round like a pec and not cone or pointy like female. I am sure I got some breast tissue formation and I understand this is not reversible but you can definately keep it from getting worst and some of it might shrink back when estrogen levels drop back to normal man's levels.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Lo

i had puffy, ichy, sensitive nip and even started to leak out oil!!!! 80mg for two-3weeks havnt felt it since bro!! Unless you have a nice lump there, it will defly stop it!

Thread Information