Thread: russian d-bol

micga is offline New Member

Question russian d-bol

hey i have buy some dianabol russian d-bol but the pack is in english are they fake or real someone who now that?

they are from akrhin

pic

here is a foto
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails russian d-bol-2.jpg  

i had the same ones. they are very legit. i also had them come in a 500 ct. bottle aswell.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    i had the same ones. they are very legit. i also had them come in a 500 ct. bottle aswell.
    Sorry bro...you are wrong. They are fake. They're not made with English writing. Secondly, they don't come in bottles. Both have been discussed before and both are fakes.

No need to post twice bro.
    real or fake??
    Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 12-16-2004 at 01:55 PM.

Just have to do a search.

Bottles:
    Russian Dianabol

English:
    Fake Akrikhin D.ball

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    look bunk to me. Bouncer called them out.

Sh!t MBH already has it..

I will apologize if they are actually fake. Mine came in the Ahkrin 500ct. bottle, but the bottle was not sealed. My source could have just been using the bottle to ship the pills and just inserted real pills in there. Sorry if they are actually fake, but mine were real.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    I will apologize if they are actually fake. Mine came in the Ahkrin 500ct. bottle, but the bottle was not sealed. My source could have just been using the bottle to ship the pills and just inserted real pills in there. Sorry if they are actually fake, but mine were real.

Bro just because they are fake don't mean that they won't do anything.

Like I said in the PM...they for sure weren't real Akrikhin dbols. They may have contained real ingredients...but they were not factory mades. Russians never came in a bottle.

A lot of fake gear has stuff in it...just home made gear with fake labels. No source is going to remove tabs from 50 blister packs and put them in a bottle. Way too much hassle. They could just sell the blisters on their own.

Just my .02

Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 12-16-2004 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Like I said in the PM...they for sure weren't real Akrikhin dbols. They may have contained real ingredients...but they were not factory mades. Russians never came in a bottle.

A lot of fake gear has stuff in it...just home made gear with fake labels. No source is going to remove tabs from 50 blister packs and put them in a bottle. Way too much hassle. They could just sell the blisters on their own.

Just my .02

MBH is exactly right. I believe they were underground dbol that was just put in that bottle for shipping purposes. Again, i apologize for giving micga the wrong advice.

MBH is exactly right. I believe they were underground dbol that was just put in that bottle for shipping purposes. Again, i apologize for giving micga the wrong advice.
    No worries M8. We're all here to learn and respect each other. You've been very mature.

Just wanted to throw an update up about these dbols. Apparently they were tested in a lab and came back as methyl-testosterone . This proves that they are indeed fake. While they will still give you results, the doses people take thinking these pills are dbol can lead to serious liver side effects as well as estrogen related sides (aka gyno). Just figured I would share this finding with everyone. Definitly avoid these dbol, as well as the Ahkrin Dbo that comes in the 100 and 300 ct. tubs.

ye defo fake bro, i got the same ones and am pissed! i heard they are methyl just as LAC said, but people in canada reported good gains but definatley not dianabol , they are selling them all over gyms in the uk

Quote Originally Posted by isit cause i is big!
    ye defo fake bro, i got the same ones and am pissed! i heard they are methyl just as LAC said, but people in canada reported good gains but definatley not dianabol, they are selling them all over gyms in the uk
    Exactly. I'm starting to get pissed about it as well. When you think you are using dbol and its actual methyl-test that can be a big problem. I'm going to post the pics of the fakes.

Here are the fakes.A mod can move this to the fake pics section if they would like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails russian d-bol-akrihin_fakes.jpg   russian d-bol-d-bol_metan_-rus_300tabs_.jpg   russian d-bol-fake_bioreactor1.jpg   russian d-bol-russiand-bol.jpg  

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    so do any real russian dbol come in a bottle?

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mike88
    so do any real russian dbol come in a bottle?
    not that i have seen... yumm i love those little white tabs

Thread Information