ROMANDAVIS is offline New Member

Talking Denkall 200 cycle for 9 weeks. Cash for good advice !!!

Hi
    I am new to register on the boards but have been reading alot on the sight for about a 1 year anyway I need some good advice from a someone with experience.

I need to know about A 9 WEEK CYCLE OF of Denkall 200 injectable. I will start week one with a 200 ml, and then run 100 ml per week for 8 weeks, and then run nolva during or after the cycle with tribulus. I dont really want to run any other ster. but let me know

I had gyno during puberty but it has prety much dissapated, but there remains small lumps under my nipples, but not that bad, I am about 5'10 160 pounds I have a pretty good build, Would I be in danger of setting of the gyno againwith this cycle and and what kind of gains can I expect with that cycle I have had two friends run the same cycle I described and did not run nolva or any pct and it turned out great for them they gained around 15 to 20 pounds and and got signifigantly bigger and kept alot of gains. I know that it is necesary to run pct, anyway

I figure id be in the same range but I want some info on how denkall 200 can affect gyno and etc.. even at that low of a dosage, also I know those are very low doeses but I figure it woudl be a good place to start.

anyway please don't refer me to go researching threads again I have done that and I have not found a lot of info related my specefic question,

I will pay a 5 dollars for any good solid reputable information via paypal if anyone is interested in helping me

thanks
    Roman

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    First denkall 200 what? test?deca ?eq?, also you mean mg not ml(which is a cc), and that dose for anything is too low. That is some great advice... Now pay up!

bmwrob is offline Member
    First of all.... KEEP YOUR MONEY. We are here to help fellow bros out.Second, I would say that 100mg/wk is way, way, way to low. It is low even for a low-dose cycle. I am a low-dose advocate myself (you can do a search for my threads to prove it) and I think that is still way to low. The average male produces roughly 70mg of Test/wk naturally so you are only going a little bit above that. With HRT (hormone replacement therapy) they usually perscribe 100mg/wk. That's not much. As for the gyno, I understand. I was obese all my life until 7 years ago and had a case of it. I would say to run letro @ 0.25mg/ed to combat that. Because Test E is a long ester ( I assume it is Test E) it takes between 4-5 weeks to kick in, so I woud suggest running the cycle longer. 10 or even better 12 weeks. Also, I would say to run it at 200mg/wk (split up into 2 injections/wk of 100mg). Even at low-doses, I wouldn't go any lower then that. With 200mg you are almost triplying you natural test production and should see great results for a 1st cycle. Hope this helped.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    You have a lot of learning ahead of you. Don't do anything until you have done more research. The search button is your friend

It is Denkall ( decanandrolen 200 )

It is denkall decanandrolen 200 a 10 ml bottle,

It is Denkall ( decanandrolen 200 )

Question It is Denkall ( decanandrolen 200 )

Honda954Stunter is offline Junior Member
    dont do it with out test take test alone you would be much better off. if you want to do a low dose of test take at least 250mg a week dont take deca .

meat is offline Associate Member
    bro you said youve been on here reading for a year? why would you do that cycle? test 500 mg week 10-15 weeks run anti Es and clomid for pct by the way you can add a lot more weight natty for awhile and in the mean time READ and the only thing you need to pay for is gym fees... although that was funny meso :lol
    Last edited by meat; 12-18-2004 at 04:45 AM.

Thread Information