Thread: Tightening up

Alex_235 is offline Junior Member

Tightening up

Hey All,

2 Questions

1) I'm just getting back into my routine after a bad motorcycle accident, during my recovery i was pretty much lathargic. I Gained a few lbs of fat unfortunately but my biggest concern was my skins elasticity. What do you all use to help tighten up your skin long term (not like preperation h) besides a good lotion. Any Good Gear Out There I know Winni and Anavar But I'm looking something not test related.

Don't laugh at this one i'm serious

2) Most of the weight came in on me chest (of all places) the Aeriola around my nipple became substantially larger do any of you know if they will go back to there old size after i lean out or am i just screwed. or is there anything i might be able to use to help make them smaller thanks. (No It's Not Gyno I've always made sure to Go a Little Overkill with the PCT "better be safe than sorry"

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    1. tighten your loose skin requires long term training aquiring LBM. Extra water helps hydrate. 2. I am not sure when you say a few lbs of fat but it is a fact that overweight/obese men will have higher estrogen levels contributing to the bigger boobs..

Alex_235 is offline Junior Member
    My Body Fat went up from 10.5% to a tad bit over 15%, Generally i don't carry fat in my stomach it is in my lower chest and legs, my mid section remained fairly well. My concern is the darker are around the nipple as my weight increased so did its size. I am wondering if as my body fat drops back down to 10-11% the size will also decrease i would hate to have well shaped pecs and a huge nipple.

dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    You will be left with big nipples, as an ex-fat man 320lbs - 230lbs (back to 255 thankyou dbol /test/tren ) I am left with bigger nipples...there are posts out there about using prep-H and others. As i've had it from back in my fat days it doesn't bother me as much....I will use some prep h and stuff during my spring cutting cycle.....do a search "puffy nipples" and see what comes up.

These big nipples are a mixture of a few things. Fat gain and increased estrogen. this happened to me Senior year because i ate like a pig and smoked alot of marijuana. You have a few things you can try, i went to a doctor for this, and he had me on an anti estrogen for a while and i stopeed smoking, you can also have a "nipple reduction" procedure performed for upwards of 7000 bucks, id try the first if i were you, see if it has any positive affects

Thread Information