Thread: omna250

4plates is offline Banned

omna250

i read that omna and sus are pretty much the same thing.is this true and if so is one better then the other because i get omna at a cheeper price or is it worth the 2 or 3 dollar diffrence?

The Iron Game Guest

Re: omna250

Originally posted by 4plates
    i read that omna and sus are pretty much the same thing.is this true and if so is one better then the other because i get omna at a cheeper price or is it worth the 2 or 3 dollar diffrence?
    they are identical, omnas usually cheaper but hell of a lot of fakes on the market. If you know yours are real get them. They possibly contain slightly more ba than sustanons so a little more pain.sting from injection but thats it.

4plates is offline Banned
    thanks bro

bulldog is offline New Member
    I would take a look at this info taken from the profile section on the home page. Based on this info, I would go with the Sust for a few bucks more to avoid becoming a puff ball.

Omnadren is a four-component testosterone . The four different substances work together in such a timely manner that Omnadren remains in the body for a long time. For this reason many compare Omnadren to Sustanon 250. This comparison, however, is quite poor since, in part, there are large differences between the two compounds. Although both are "four-compo-nent testosterones" the individual substances of Omnadren and Sustanon are not completely identical. Both include testosterone phenylpropionate and testosterone propionate ; however, the tes-tosterone isocaproate in Sustanon is replaced by testosterone hexanoate and the testosterone decanoate in Omnadren is replaced by testosterone hexanoate in Sustanon (see also Sustanon.)

In bodybuilding and powerlifting Omnadren is exclusively used to build up strength and mass. The term "mass buildup" can be taken quite literally by the reader since the gain is not always the way expected by its user. In most athletes Omnadren leads to quite a rapid and pronounced increase in body weight, which usually goes hand in hand with a strong water retention. This results in watery and puffy muscles. Those who take "Omna" can often be recognized by this extreme water retention. The of-ten-used term in Europe, "Omna skull," does not come from no-where but because a fast and well-visible water retention occurs also in the face which is noticeable on checks, on the front of the face, and under the eyes. Some mockingly also talk about a hydrocephalus.

The Iron Game Guest
    bulldog, that profile was written for the original omnadren on the market. some time back it was replaced by a newer formula containing the exact same esters as sustanon . so go for the cheapest.

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    I would say if you can get the omna a little cheaper and you know its real stuff take it. My friend and I both took gear at the same time, he took omna i took sus, we had almost identical stats to start and had almost down to the exact gains in the end

Thread Information