wk 1-14 EQ @ 500 mg/wk
    wk 1-12 Deca @ 400 mg/wk
    Wk 13-16 Test P @ 100mg/day
    nolva @ 20mg/day- throughout cycle and PCT
    PCT- 3 days after last Test injection

B6 @ 200mg/day
    L-dex @ .25 ml/day~ I do not want to bloat on deca~

STATS:

5' 11'' 190lbs. 12% BF -trained heavy and hard for 4 yrs. I have a good base, both my strength and size gains have came to a stand still. My diet and training are on track, so the last variable is my cycle.

CYCLE HISTORY:

I have done two cycles, the first was pretty much a thrown together mess, but the last one I got good gains off of- Test E 1-10 wks @ 500 mg/wk. Currently on DNP to help my diet and cardio shed the last couple of %'s of BF before my cycle.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Looks good to me.

ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member
    No flaming here.

Scooby1 is offline Member
    thanks- I was thinking about throwing in Winstrol after I quit the deca . I really don't want to do a bulker and a cutter/ whatta think??

ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby122884
    thanks- I was thinking about throwing in Winstrol after I quit the deca. I really don't want to do a bulker and a cutter/ whatta think??
    Most people believe a Bulking cycle should consist of bulkers and a cutting cycle having predominately cutters. With that said ,winstrol doesnt really go with this but I have thrown cutters in the end of a bulking cycle with good results. Took away some of the bloat and made me look more solid and vascular. Play it by ear. Can always throw it in there at the end if you feel it is needed when approaching it.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Why dont you run the test another week since youre doing the EQ for 14?

The test E i mean

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    Why dont you run the test another week since youre doing the EQ for 14?
    Because he's running prop out 2 weeks past the EQ. Not a bad cycle. Don't know if I'd even go with the Winny.

thanks guys. Is there anything I am missing??

Ah I see, looks like your good to me

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    looks perfect

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    700 prop + 500 enan + 500 eq + 400 deca = 2.1 grams of gear a week for the first month????

thats way to much bro. i'd drop the eq or the deca. Don't know why you'd do both at the same time.

according to your profile, you're 6 foot yet only 180 lbs...this is WAYYYYYY too much gear....actually, you prolly couldve gotten to at least 200 naturally

anyone else think this way??

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    same here,too much gear bro

should I begin using the Deca and EQ after the first 4 wks??

should I begin using the Deca and EQ after the first 4 wks??
    no, that would make them take even longer to get into your system. i would possibly lower your test prop to maybe 50mg/ed during the first month. this would make it to where you werent taking so much during the first month

thanks LAC

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    700 prop + 500 enan + 500 eq + 400 deca = 2.1 grams of gear a week for the first month????

thats way to much bro. i'd drop the eq or the deca. Don't know why you'd do both at the same time.

according to your profile, you're 6 foot yet only 180 lbs...this is WAYYYYYY too much gear....actually, you prolly couldve gotten to at least 200 naturally
    You cannot even count the Test E right away, it won't be in the cycle for 4 weeks. Make sure to buy a little B-6 in case your nipples get inchy from the deca though. If anything drop the deca caue that will shut you down the most. Also grab some minoxidil at walmart, cheap and my hair is thicker now than when i was all natural.

Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    You cannot even count the Test E right away, it won't be in the cycle for 4 weeks. Make sure to buy a little B-6 in case your nipples get inchy from the deca though. If anything drop the deca caue that will shut you down the most. Also grab some minoxidil at walmart, cheap and my hair is thicker now than when i was all natural.

it wont be in the cycle for 4 weeks??? 4 weeks is the time it takes to get your test levels topped out and so called "kicked in". Its in the bloodstream quickly, however the enanthate ester takes awhile to be hacked off. Regardless, that is still too much gear to be taking. Look at his stats.

bump I would love more constructive criticism

Jackman is offline Banned
    didnt i help you set that up

Yes. yes you did and thank you.

Odin is offline Member
    it wont be in the cycle for 4 weeks??? 4 weeks is the time it takes to get your test levels topped out and so called "kicked in". Its in the bloodstream quickly, however the enanthate ester takes awhile to be hacked off. Regardless, that is still too much gear to be taking. Look at his stats.

Yeah it won't be in the blood for 4 weeks, Anyone who's claiming big gains from test E before that is have a nice plucebo affect.. Plus the dudes on his 3 cycle, I'm on my 3rd and I'm doing a gram of test. I would say That it's pointless to take both EQ and Deca but I think he can handle the test. But I do agree their no use for the deca, he would be better off with test and EQ. Worry about his cycle will do more harm to his health than getting an extra 200mg during week 2-4.

I hate bumping my own thread

c5529 is offline Member
    Based on your stats and cycle history, I agree that there is no need for both deca and EQ. IMO I'd go with the EQ at 400 and the test as you planned. As someone else said, play the winny out by ear later in your cycle. I myself like adding winny for 4 to 6 weeks at the end to harden up the gains from the Test.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Hey Guys~

I am ready to begin my cycle starting Jan. 1st

Flame away!

wk 1-4 Test P @ 100mg/day
    wk 1-13 Test E @ 500 mg/wk
    wk 1-14 EQ @ 500 mg/wk
    wk 1-12 Deca @ 400 mg/wk
    Wk 13-16 Test P @ 100mg/day
    nolva @ 20mg/day- throughout cycle and PCT
    PCT- 3 days after last Test injection

B6 @ 200mg/day
    L-dex @ .25 ml/day~ I do not want to bloat on deca~

STATS:

5' 11'' 190lbs. 12% BF -trained heavy and hard for 4 yrs. I have a good base, both my strength and size gains have came to a stand still. My diet and training are on track, so the last variable is my cycle.

CYCLE HISTORY:

I have done two cycles, the first was pretty much a thrown together mess, but the last one I got good gains off of- Test E 1-10 wks @ 500 mg/wk. Currently on DNP to help my diet and cardio shed the last couple of %'s of BF before my cycle.
    lower the prop to 75mg ed on both sides and lower the eq to 400 and deca to 300. Worked for me(test/deca/eq) and it was my fifth.

thanks guys for all of your suggestions.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i think u should keep it the way u have it bro, with a proper diet that will b a great cycle.

im running deca and eq right now and love them together, i dunno why guys always say dont do both together!? they do diff things, IMO u can mix basically any juice with another.

might wanna just run 10mg/nolva/day tho then bump it up to 20 for pct. just a thought.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    no need to lower the EQ remember it is in the dame family as testosterone

Jackman is offline Banned
    just wondering why some people are saying no need for eq and deca ? the whole taking up same receptor sites and not working well together is a MYTH

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    just wondering why some people are saying no need for eq and deca? the whole taking up same receptor sites and not working well together is a MYTH

prolly because he's already going to be doing so much gear, that even if he discarded one of them, all of his AR sites will still be fully saturated..i highly doubt he'll tell the difference if he uses only 1 instead of 2, he could save the other for another cycle....but am i the only one who feels this is way to much gear for a person with his stats??? 5'11" and 190lbs??

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    just wondering why some people are saying no need for eq and deca? the whole taking up same receptor sites and not working well together is a MYTH
    i dunno why people always say that either! i love the two together

prolly because he's already going to be doing so much gear, that even if he discarded one of them, all of his AR sites will still be fully saturated..i highly doubt he'll tell the difference if he uses only 1 instead of 2, he could save the other for another cycle....but am i the only one who feels this is way to much gear for a person with his stats??? 5'11" and 190lbs??
    thats not all that much gear, 5'11 190lbs isnt that bad either

thanks. Anymore helpful comments.

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    thats not all that much gear, 5'11 190lbs isnt that bad either

he could have attained that naturally......he's only 190 yet he's done 2 cycles.

well actually like I said I have done 2, but the first one was a frickin mess, I actually don't think I gained anything off the cycle. The second cycle- I gained about 20 lbs.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    he could have attained that naturally......he's only 190 yet he's done 2 cycles.
    Agreed... I am 6'4 250lbs @ 20yo. I got to 245 naturally before I had an injury.... Now I've got it all back and then some. Personally... I wouldn't do the EQ and the Deca ... and I didn't see ANYTHING from taking test prop. I ran it the first 4 weeks of this cycle and I didn't feel anything till week 4 when my Test E kicked in. Drop the prop from the begining. Drop the EQ. Your skinny. Maybe up the Deca a little. Take some D-bol for the begining of this cycle. You will get better strength gains and more mass than you would with the Test Prop... and you don't have to f*ck with ED injections. Run the end of your cycle the same. Don't do winstrol . Take off however much time you need... then do a Test/Fina cycle and lean up. Personally I would just make it a 25 weeker... but hey that's just my 2CC.

lol, skinny, lol. Yeah I kinda am. I really wanted to shy away from Dbol , and I thought about extending it and running a bulker and then a cutter right after it. One PCT, one long cycle that would take me into May or June.?? I think I am more doubtful know, then I was 2 days ago.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Hey its up to you bro... but I would say... YOUR LEAN... take a chance and get some size... you can loose the fat when you cut up.... take some D-bol to jump start the cycle if you really desire to get huge. It will give you size way better than prop which was a waste of my money personally. Good Luck in whatever you do. Thanks.

thanks. Anyone else have any comments?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information