ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member

BIG CHEST ? Com'n right up LoL

Ok.. this actually happened a couple of weeks ago, and I thought I'd share it with everyone...

Me and a buddy are do'in are usual routine at the Gym when this pesky teenage kid (not more then 17 probly 16) comes up to us asking about juice... We latter learned that the kid has been doin this a lot and at one point was asked to leave the Gym!!!!
    Anyhoo, He goes to my buddy and comments at his huge chest and asks him what he can take to look like him..

My buddy looks at me, and then looks squarly at the kid and says:

Ya really wanna big Chest eh? Well U can get a big chest, even bigger then mine with out juice and it legal... All U have to do is go to the nearest pharmacy and ask for a Shit load of ESTROGEN !!! Take 1 gram a day and you'll have a huge chest.
    Next thing i know, my buddy is writing it down for him and the kid just rushes outa the gym to the nearest pharmacy... I only wish I could've seen the Pharamcists face..LoL

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Thats wrong man. Though it is funny you should educate others so they know what is going on.

-g

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Although that's damn funny, did your friend really say that? I mean, if the kid actually goes to the pharmacy, and gets it from them, or manages to get it from somewhere else, he is probably stupid enough to take it!!!

Shit can get pretty out of hand here!!!

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Not to worry boys... First off U can't get estrogen with out a prescription + Which source have U ever heard of that carries Estro? --- Second, I know its mean (i know my buddy can be a jerk), but this kid did no pror reaserch to begin with.... + This kid has been told more then once that hes too young... + I have a feeling he'll find out the effects of Estro before he takes it.. if by some fucked way he manages to get his hands on it...

I mean lets imagine this scnerio... You're a source and this kid walks upto and tells U he wants Estogen so he can get one hell of muscular chest... Wouldn't U want to correct him?

BTW... I know its a mean joke (even though I didn't play it) but chance are I'll see this kid again very soon and let him know whats up

Thread Information