Thread: HCG Wtf?

Anavar Man is offline Member

HCG Wtf?

I need a little help. I keep on receiving mixed opinions on when to take HCG .
    I have a 15 week Test/Anavar cycle coming up, with 10,000iu's of HCG to mix in. When do I take it?

AM

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anavar Man
    I have a 15 week Test/Anavar cycle coming up, with 10,000iu's of HCG to mix in. When do I take it?

AM
    You can run it from the start of the cycle up to a week out from PCT. I don't know the dosages of test and anavar but HCG isn't always needed.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

AM
    ive ran hcg many different ways and for me i like running it for the last 3 weeks of a course, it just seems better for me doing it like that, other peolpe like running all the way through or even a week in the middle and then at the end, my view last 3 weeks

Mudman,
    I will be running 500mg Test 1 thru 15 and 50mg of Var 7 thru 15.

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    ive ran hcg many different ways and for me i like running it for the last 3 weeks of a course, it just seems better for me doing it like that, other peolpe like running all the way through or even a week in the middle and then at the end, my view last 3 weeks
    When you say the last three weeks do you mean along with the test, or also the time when you're waiting between your last shot and pct? For example let's say you did a 14 week test-e cycle, you would start pct week 17...so does this mean you would do HCG weeks 14-16 or would you run it 12-14?

the last 3 weeks while your on test, normaly when i run a long acting test like test E i change it for a fast acting one for the last few weeks anyway so i can start pct straight away,

Good call Marcus,
    I plan on running some sustenon at the begining to get the cycle jump started. That's a good idea to run it at the end to start PCT sooner.

Good call Marcus,
    I plan on running some sustenon at the begining to get the cycle jump started. That's a good idea to run it at the end to start PCT sooner.
    no mate dont use sus,sus isnt fast acting there are 4 compounds in sus, if your going to use a fast acting test at the end id use prop, id stop the test E on week 12 then do 3 weeks on prop, if you want to front load with something use dbol for first 3-4 weeks,

Thread Information