circuitman is offline New Member

basic drug test question

I've looked thru the educational threads but couldnt really find an answer specific to my question. I'm on probation on a non-drug related offense. I've been told that I can be randomly drug tested (by the county). My question is, is testing for AS part of the drug test as a rule? I was on sust 250 once a week and deca 300 once a week on a cycle that ended in August (the probation just started), was wondering how much would be detectable anyway...

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    They usually test for recreational drugs. Not AAS.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    do we have a sticky or something about this??? theres always about 3 of these questions every week or 2. save us the time in saying "THEY DON'T TEST FOR STEROIDS "

MER
    MER is offline Member
    With how cheap our businesses/government is in general you think they'd pay the extra bit to test for aas? No freaking way. The only thing that is really tested is Weed and Meth.

They are not testing for anabolics....they are testing for narcotics.

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    So, just to clarify, has anyone here ever heard of anyone on probation (or parole for that matter) being tested or going to jail for steroid use ? I know they test for 5 THC/cocaine/benzodiazepine's/AMP or Meth AMP/Opiates. Our's use the 5 panel test cups.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Do a search bro. It seems like we get a ? like this every other day.

They don't usually test for AAS they are testing for weed,coke and things like that. A steroid test cost alot more $$$..

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If your PO really wants to be an dik he can order a steriod test but it's highly unlikely. Just don't go gaining 30lbs in a month and you should be ok..

circuitman is offline New Member
    Thanks for the responses...and after also doing an extensive search in the Educational threads, it's pretty obvious they wouldnt be looking for AS in a random drug test. I"m on probation for a non drug related issue and they told me I can be randomly drug tested which was part of the standard info etc. and was concerned. The last thing I took was 300mg deca 5 months ago after a 3 month cycle and was concerned about how much of it was still detectable yet, keeping in mind it can be detected a year or so....

Thread Information