Thread: t3/clen

eport is offline Associate Member

t3/clen

i had a question i am about to start a cycle of test e finasride ans femera i was thinking about also doing the t3/clen combo. my question is do you think it is better to do it with the cycle or after the cycle.

come on someone help

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    Generally it is better utilized during the cycle, especially when using t-3.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Depends what the goal of your cycle is. I will be runnning clen /T3 with my upcomming cutting cycle.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    you can run it if you are going to cut.

well i want to gain some size but i am just worried about gaining bf on my cycle do you think i will have to worry about gaining bf whle on my cycle listed above

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eport
    well i want to gain some size but i am just worried about gaining bf on my cycle do you think i will have to worry about gaining bf whle on my cycle listed above
    What is the cycle exactly? How many mgs of Test E/wk?

Weeks 1 through10: Test E 500mg/week (1cc mon & 1cc thur)

Start taking femara at 1mg/ed for 3 weeks BEFORE your fist shot until week 9 of your test(total of 12 weeks)

Then for 3 weeks, take femara at 1mg/eod(so youll be taking femara eod during the last week of your cycle and youll also be taking JUST femara for 2 weeks following your last shot)

When youre done with the femara(again 2 weeks after your last shot) start taking clomid. Take 300mg for the first day, then take 100mg day for 13 days, then take 50mg/day for 7 days.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Weeks 1 through10: Test E 500mg/week (1cc mon & 1cc thur)

Start taking femara at 1mg/ed for 3 weeks BEFORE your fist shot until week 9 of your test(total of 12 weeks)

Then for 3 weeks, take femara at 1mg/eod(so youll be taking femara eod during the last week of your cycle and youll also be taking JUST femara for 2 weeks following your last shot)

When youre done with the femara(again 2 weeks after your last shot) start taking nolvadex. Take 300mg for the first day, then take 100mg day for 13 days, then take 50mg/day for 7 days.
    OK, I think that you are a little off on your PCT and femera usages.
    1) Femera is extremely powerful, you will probably only need 0.25mg/ed. Since Test E takes roughly 4 weeks to kick in I don't believe that you have to start it 3 weeks before your 1st injection...maybe more like 3 days.
    2) Yes, you can run it until week 15. Also, you can run it all the way through PCT.
    3) For PCT you need CLOMID(NOT NOLVA) at 300mg 1st day, 100mg 13 days, 50mg 7 days along with NOLVA @ 20mg/day.

Because the femera is so powerful it should be more that enough to keep the water weight away. As for the Clen /T3... I would not use the T3 and stick with the clen for PCT. It sounds like you want to bulk so you are going to gain a little extra fat during your cycle. The Clen will help to get rid of that during PCT. T3 is extremely powerful and if not used properly will strip you of your hard earned muscle. Also, how many bottles of Test E do you have?

i have 2 10ml bottles why?

bmwrob is offline Member
    i have 2 10ml bottles why?
    Because you have to account for overdrawing, underfilling of the vials, and wastage in the syringe. With all of those factors you probably only have enough gear for a 9 week cycle. That is why it is advised to get a little more than you need for your planned cycle. I just don't want you to get caught at the end of your cycle without enough gear to finish. Also, do you understand what I was saying about the PCT? Femera is an anti-estrogen and Clomid actually brings your natural test levels back up.

yes thank you for the help bro so basically cut the femera doses way down and you thik i should use nolva as well

bmwrob is offline Member
    yes thank you for the help bro so basically cut the femera doses way down and you thik i should use nolva as well
    You can run the nolva during your cycle @ 10mg/ed or just save it for PCT @20mg/day. Like I said, the Femera should take care of all of your bloating issues.

thanls bmwrob hey i will keep you posted through out my cycle to track my progress i am going to pick up another 10ml bottle of the qv test e tom and then i will probly start mon also what do you thinki can expect fromt his cycle i am 5'9 183 about 12% bf 21yrs old and great diet also lots of water throughout day will i be able to gain some definiton as well

bmwrob is offline Member
    I would say that you can gain between 15-20lbs of muscle. As for definition... you need to choose whether you want this cycle to be a bulker or a cutter. You can't usually have both at the same time. I would say to lift heavy, eat 500-1000 more cals than your BMR, and get enough rest. You will probably gain a little excess weight from fat, but worry about that during PCT. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    I would say that you can gain between 15-20lbs of muscle. As for definition... you need to choose whether you want this cycle to be a bulker or a cutter. You can't usually have both at the same time. I would say to lift heavy, eat 500-1000 more cals than your BMR, and get enough rest. You will probably gain a little excess weight from fat, but worry about that during PCT. Good luck.
    thanks for the ear and advice bro

bmwrob is offline Member
    No problem.

Thread Information