strongstylethug is offline New Member

New injection experience, what happened?

I shot up some tren and primo on Monday and all was fine. Wednesday I shot up some t 250 (illium brand) and the same tren and experienced a hot tingling sensation in my cheek and lower back. Whan I extracted the spike it bled quite a bit and the injection site was raised. I've used gear on and off for a few years now but never had this happen before. My guess is that this batch (I've used this brand of test for several months now) has a higher alcohol content based on things I've heard. Any input on this would be greatly appreciated. I've been a visitor to this site for a long time now and see that the info posted is usually on point, first time posting though. Thanx for all the help!

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    tingling sensation was probaly a nerve

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    yo sst make sure you aspirate next time, shooting into your blood stream can have some crazy effects on your CNS and organs

strongstylethug is offline New Member
    Funny thing is, I did aspirate . I always do. I shot the remaining in my shoulder and the same thing happened. It wasn't as bad but the bleeding and the raised injection site led me to believe that it must be the T and not a vessel as I initially thought. I feel ok besides being a bit more sore than usual at the sites. Thanks for the response and if any one else can weigh in I'd appreciate it.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    bro I love injecting my shoulders but I have had a bad experience as well. I was injecting the needle at the time and when I was in the muscle i pushed and wham. major muscle contractions and relocated and injected but was sore as hell the next day. As far as your situation I don't think you injected in a vein, thats a bit more tramatic experience.

if injected into the vein you will feel like passing out, your body will have a severe feeling of being almost really hypoglaucemic.

Thread Information