Doc Slin is offline Respected Member

T-400 Pain not bad!

So i just bought some T4 and the pain is no tthat bad, I stuck it in my tri's, i did about a 1/2 cc in each tri. so i got the total 400mg. and i will be using monday and thursdays. so 800mg total. I didnt start to feel sore until about three days after the injection, now its a little sore but its not really any worse than the pain ihave felt from other test. Something that I have found helps Tremendously is wherever you stick it work that body part out furiously that day so that you get plenty of blood flowing there and inturn helping absorb and spread out the contents of your injection. well anyway just thought id add my input on T4. Thnx.
    -Doc

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    lucky man

Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Slin
    So i just bought some T4 and the pain is no tthat bad, I stuck it in my tri's, i did about a 1/2 cc in each tri. so i got the total 400mg. and i will be using monday and thursdays. so 800mg total. I didnt start to feel sore until about three days after the injection, now its a little sore but its not really any worse than the pain ihave felt from other test. Something that I have found helps Tremendously is wherever you stick it work that body part out furiously that day so that you get plenty of blood flowing there and inturn helping absorb and spread out the contents of your injection. well anyway just thought id add my input on T4. Thnx.
    -Doc
    I didnt think T-400 was that painful bcs it is only Cypionate & Enathate 200mg each... and if you didnt say t-400 in the title people would prolly assume you were talking about the thyroid medication! I almost did.... I was lke what the hell would he be injecting t4 for

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    I didnt think T-400 was that painful bcs it is only Cypionate & Enathate 200mg each...
    its also got a rather useless amt of prop if i remember along with 10%ba...umm, ill pass. But yeah, it is a quality product that will deliever, but just hope your not one of the ba sensitive ones.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Lucky man! I did 1/2 cc eod and that KILLED!!

RAM2500 is offline Member
    Who was the manufacture of the test400?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM2500
    Who was the manufacture of the test400?
    denkall

RAM2500 is offline Member
    Cool.... i got a couple bottles of that but I was not sure If I was gonna use it because of what i heard. Thanks for the info.

TommyGun is offline New Member
    its great ****
    dosent hurt that bad
    almost a fun pain

Thread Information