The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse

Fina-only cycle?

Would this just be a garbage cycle, waste of time? Got 4g fina and I am tempted to do 75mgED until it is gone... abt 7 weeks. I won't be able to get any test for several months. What about it... go for it, or not? I have no experience with fina at all so I admit to being clueless on this.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't recommend it. Just wait to do a good solid Test and Fina combo.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    If you like your little Baron you'll wait

bmwrob is offline Member
    Didn't you just make the Fina recently? So, make some Prop to go along with it.

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Im starting my fina/winny cycle this friday..

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Isnt 7 weeks to long for fina... thought 6 weeks was the max usage time

spooledup is offline Banned
    I started my fina last night. I use eq/fina. Been on just the EQ for 4 weeks. Will add the fina for four weeks, then I may add some winny.

I don't like/use test.

Yeah fina shuts you down hard but guees what...so does test. Not using test doesn't cripple my sex drive at all so I think thats the only consideration for using it alone (if it matters to you).

For me, I woldn't hesitate to use it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    Isnt 7 weeks to long for fina... thought 6 weeks was the max usage time

No way. I run it for 8-10 weeks everytime I cycle. I know people who've run it for 12-16 and had no problems. I wouldn't recommend running it longer than 8-10 though.

mgod is offline Junior Member
    I've ran fina straight for 30 weeks, no problem. Fina only

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I read the home page's cycles and apparently it is common for advanced users to run it for up to 8 weeks or so, intermediate users (according to the sample cycles) for 6 weeks. I didn't see any suggested fina-only cycles.

mgod, what sort of gains did you get on fina, and have you ran it with test for a comparison? And what was your dosage? I see some guys run up to 100mgED but 50-75mgED more common. I assume you were somewhere toward the lower end, since you ran it so long? Also did you shoot ED or EOD?

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    there are no sample fina only cycles on the main page because it's not a good idea. I had some problems my first go around with fina/test. I could Imagine if I didnt have test in there, ouch. Would you advise people to do decca only cycles? I dont think so. I know that itch feeling that you have wanting to start some gear but just wait to get your test. Its better to be patient than to rush into something that wont benefit you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    I read the home page's cycles and apparently it is common for advanced users to run it for up to 8 weeks or so, intermediate users (according to the sample cycles) for 6 weeks. I didn't see any suggested fina-only cycles.

mgod, what sort of gains did you get on fina, and have you ran it with test for a comparison? And what was your dosage? I see some guys run up to 100mgED but 50-75mgED more common. I assume you were somewhere toward the lower end, since you ran it so long? Also did you shoot ED or EOD?

mgod is offline Junior Member
    I ran 75mg ed, at first I went from about 205 to 217 with it and at the end I was 210 with awesome strength and vascularity. No problems with sex drive. Just occasional night sweats and some acne. IMO whatever cycle i run fina will be added in.

Thread Information