BEAR101 is offline Associate Member

Question How Long Between Cycles

Not including the weeks im on PCT whats the minimum i must weight till i do another cycle... if it even matters like if i were to do it a week after my pct(4 weeks after final shot) would that make any difference compared to if i weighted 8 weeks

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    they say what ever time you were on cycle you should be off as then your just less than more than 50% natural

ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member
    Time on should equal time off. This gives your body a chance to start producing its own testosterone again.Four weeks is nothing. Eight weeks is not much either. Should give at least 12 weeks in between cycles.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    ya it does matter.. at 4 weeks past your last shot you should only be in the middle of your pct.. if you are taking enanthate now then you dont start pct until 2 weeks after last shot.. and even when you finish pct.. most the time your not back to 100percent as far as all your levels go...

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Recovering testosterone is not the only reason for using the time on = time off rule. Blood pressure, red blood cell count, HDL/LDL cholesterol levels all need time to normalize between cycles.

There's more going on in your body during a cycle than you can feel or sense. Worries about the obvious side effects such as post cycle gyno or decreased libido are just the tip of the iceberg. If you let your RBC count get out of hand you could end up suffering stroke.

The best thing to do is adhere to the time on = time off rule unless you are getting formal tests to ensure that your body has normalized/fully recovered after a cycle.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Does Time on = Time off after PCT. Like 12 weeks on and 12 weeks after PCT ends?

Iowa is offline Banned
    I count PCT as time on

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Recovering testosterone is not the only reason for using the time on = time off rule. Blood pressure, red blood cell count, HDL/LDL cholesterol levels all need time to normalize between cycles.

There's more going on in your body during a cycle than you can feel or sense. Worries about the obvious side effects such as post cycle gyno or decreased libido are just the tip of the iceberg. If you let your RBC count get out of hand you could end up suffering stroke.

The best thing to do is adhere to the time on = time off rule unless you are getting formal tests to ensure that your body has normalized/fully recovered after a cycle.
    Well said my VET friend!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE

You just worded it better then me...

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    I count PCT as time on
    I agree.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    I count PCT as time on
    I agree.

frankthetank41778 is offline Junior Member
    they all bringp a good point with the time on = time off, look at it like this... if you started 1 week after pct, then why even have a pct. not to mention all of the great things brought up b my brother from ater mother bask8kace, great point

they all bring up a good point with the time on = time off, look at it like this... if you started 1 week after pct, then why even have a pct. not to mention all of the great things brought up by my brother from another mother bask8kace, great point

they all bring up a good point with the time on = time off, look at it like this... if you started 1 week after pct, then why even have a pct. not to mention all of the great things brought up by my brother from another mother bask8kace, great point

Thread Information