sizzlechest is offline Member

What happened to me after Injecting in a vein!!

Well boyz and girls i can tell you first hand what happens if you inject into a vein. Tonight I was going to inject 1cc B-Complex into my delts. When I aspirated i saw the usual bubbles. ( Ofcourse this **** is dark red so i did not see the blood. I injected the vitamin which was followed by a sharp pain. Seconds later I started to get warm and tingly and later dizzy. Next thing I know I woke up to the sound of my GF shaking me and freaking out. I had fell in the bathroom, ****ed up my knee and shoulder and I was sweating like whore in church. ( she heard a couple of big bangs and came to the room) Thank god it was only vitamins. I hope there wont be other sides. Its ****ing scary. :spudniknu
    Last edited by sizzlechest; 12-16-2004 at 07:37 PM.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for posting. At least it was b12, coulda been worse. Glad to hear you're ok.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Let this be a Lesson to all the newbies. If you see blood don't inject.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Scary sh*t. Good warning.

ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member
    Doesnt mean you hit a vein. Probably most likely just had what is called a vasovagal reaction. It is your bodys response to an unpleasant situation. Your heart rate slows so much that your blood pressure drops and you pass out. Symptoms last for a few moments until your heart rate and blood pressure return to normal. You may have heard of people that faint at the sight of blood or when they have blood drawn. It is the same thing. If it were actually a vein(not that easy to hit) the reaction would not have happened so quickly because it takes time for the stuff to circulate.

heavyhitter333 is offline New Member
    Always Make Sure Your In A Room With The Light Shined Towards Your Injection Site. If There Is A Little Shad It Will Look Like A Bubble And Not Blood. To All New Juice Boxes Always Plung Back Don't Be A Hero!!!!

sizzlechest is offline Member
    You may have heard of people that faint at the sight of blood or when they have blood drawn
    I guess thats possible. But there was no blood and it took about a minute before I passed out. I shoot in the glutes all the time, as a matter of fact i did it this morning. What hard about Bcomplex is the dark red color. So If i aspirated blood I did not see it.

Thread Information