frankthetank41778 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up gearing up, 3rd cycle

hey guystrying to start the new year off right let me know what you think... ive got qv test e, qv bold 200 2 each , enough dbol for 4 weeks @ 25mg/day but i can't decide if im going to use it. 56 20mg nolvadex pills probably use 10mg/day , enough oral winny for 4 weeks @50mg eod and im still working on the clomid for the pct to be done per the cycles on main page any comments on adding t3 and clen tward the end with the winny to cut. i know that thats alot of orals but milk thistle would deffinetly be in effect.

wk 1-4 25md dbol ed
    wk 1-12 400mg testE
    wk 1-12 300mg eq
    wk 8-12 50mg winny eod
    wk 1-18 10mg nolva ed
    wk 15-18 clomid pct

little help if you can see anything wrong. also what about t3 and clen , best while on aas or do a couple of weeks later?

maybe think about coming off the test e with prop for four weeks. my opinion at least.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    i would save the winny i dont htink 4 weeks is worth it bump the eq up to 400 as well

bmwrob is offline Member
    EQ needs to be run 1 week less than Test E so PCT will line up correctly. I would try to break the Winny tabs in half and do 25mg/ed. As for the clen /T3... what kind of cycle is this? If it is a bulking cycle then I would drop the T3 and use the clen during PCT to drop some BF.

i dont think clen would be necessary since the eq would harden his gains. IMO just stick with clomid and nolva and hit the cardio like a son of a Bit@#. This is my opinion, im sure others will criticize this.

o well if hes trying to bulk then definatelly drop the clen , clomid will be enough since the only thing he will be needing to drop is water retention and clomid will do the trick.

the winny is 25 mg sorry didnt say. id like this to be a cutting cycle thats why the second thoughts off the dbol . eq dose can be bumped up a little so that i comes up a week shorter. drop the t3???? any other input on that btw thanks guys ive been a silent member for a long time and think that most everyone has good input.. i try to do research first so i dont get flamed too much

bump anyone else got input

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya forget about the dbol

didnt forget, just cant decide if its a good idea for a cut cycle or if anyone thinks that it would be a good jumstart to growing. id like to lean down alittle and seeing if there was any one who uses dbol early in a 12wk cut cycle

Thread Information