Thread: DNP + supps

rixyroids is offline Associate Member

DNP + supps

hey guys,

im hoping to run a 2 week dnp cycle soon i was wondering what other supps i have to take? i have a general idea but i just want some clarification?

also, would it be fine to run AS cycle right after the dnp ends? im looking to do 12 weeks test, 4 weeks dbol , running nolva thru it, pct is nolva and clomid

cheers guys

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by rixyroids
    hey guys,

im hoping to run a 2 week dnp cycle soon i was wondering what other supps i have to take? i have a general idea but i just want some clarification?

also, would it be fine to run AS cycle right after the dnp ends? im looking to do 12 weeks test, 4 weeks dbol , running nolva thru it, pct is nolva and clomid

cheers guys
    just take your multivitamins 3 times a day. throw in some potassium and taurine. i wouldnt suggest using juice right after dnp. i would wait 2 weeks til the dnp is fully flushed out of your body. good luck

would you recommend using t3 during it? i also see people drink v8 juice for electrlyte balance, we cant get v8 juice here in the uk, any other suggestions, thats what im mostly concerned about

would you recommend using t3 during it? i also see people drink v8 juice for electrlyte balance, we cant get v8 juice here in the uk, any other suggestions, thats what im mostly concerned about
    i wouldnt use t3 or clen for that matter. dnp is some serious stuff and left to people who have researched on it. yes v8 is used for the potassium in it. just eat bannanas or something. check out the members cycle results, really good info from dnp users.

cheers spoon uv been a gr8 help, thanks a million

cheers spoon uv been a gr8 help, thanks a million
    anytime bro!

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    just take your multivitamins 3 times a day. throw in some potassium and taurine. i wouldnt suggest using juice right after dnp. i would wait 2 weeks til the dnp is fully flushed out of your body. good luck
    yeah keep it simple, i currently have a shelf full of diff vit's that are good for decoration now

alex117k is offline Junior Member
    hey guys,

cheers guys
    Hey, you didn't mention the dosage you'd be running. The higher the dosage, the higher the need for supplementation.

At 200mg all you need is 1gm Vitamin C, 800iu of Vitamin E. If you go higher, think of adding lutein for the eyes, grapeseed extract, etc... basically increase your dosages of anti-oxidants to counter the large amounts of free radicals created during this fat loss period.

Thread Information