Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
    tdawg is offline Associate Member
    SVC maybe u wouldnt be bitter if u ran your cycles better and kept size like other smart As users

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Ok bros I'm sorry to start outta nowhere as I've only been reading and not commenting but I noticed this thread got huge and in the beggining it seemed to be a interesting thread and now its a bashing thread. I'm sure SVC can bring some knowledge to the table. You've all gotten defensive and childish and this board isn't for that. Instead of pointing fingers lets find out more about him. I mean, the guy looked great in his time, I'm sure there are some things he's done wrong but haven't we all? Noones perfect and you learn from your mistakes.
    With that being said
    SVC what do you do for a living now bro? I'm guessing your past kinda sucked up alot of time/energy from you.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdawg
    SVC maybe u wouldnt be bitter if u ran your cycles better and kept size like other smart As users
    I don't think he's bitter. He's def. lived and learned and I think it would be great of he stuck around because he has a lot of experience.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Once again ill say that there arent many who had reached the stature of his pysique regardless of what he did to get there i give him credit

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    Once again ill say that there arent many who had reached the stature of his pysique regardless of what he did to get there i give him credit
    I agree. I will give him credit for his physique. Great genetics.

A little too preachy for me...but everyone's different and that's what makes the world go around.

mass junkie is offline banned
    You guys all handled yourselves very well........great thread

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MER
    I noticed this thread got huge and in the beggining it seemed to be a interesting thread and now its a bashing thread.

You've all gotten defensive and childish and this board isn't for that.
    Obviously you missed a a couple hundred posts....

IronAdam is offline Member
    Nothing good has or will come of this thread. Just a bunch of sh*t talking. Why not lock it and end the nonsense?

Decakur is offline Junior Member
    yeah man as a thread starter i dont want this threat to be closed.
    just keep the BS down and dont hate eatchother

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    You guys all handled yourselves very well........great thread
    I agree, it's a very good thread. Threads with the much controvery and people, keep you on toes were you do your best thinking, and learning. It sure beats a thread were you have 100 people agreeing on something every already knows anyway. In fact I would love if SVC called everyone out on their build and pic's and we through our biggest ripped member's pic's at him for great motivation for everyone, I myself am a couple months off of looking the way I want too.

squatster is offline Associate Member
    for pic's I am waiting for new ones for the junior USA pics. I will post old ones if you guys would tell me how and let me know the way to post new threds so I can start some good debates. I like this place.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by squatster
    for pic's I am waiting for new ones for the junior USA pics. I will post old ones if you guys would tell me how and let me know the way to post new threds so I can start some good debates. I like this place.
    What's your name? http://www.graphicmuscle.com/Results.aspx has a database of contest results and pictures from Junior Nationals and Nationals. Your picture should be on there if you did the show.

What weight class are you? I should be doing Junior Nationals and possibly Junior USAs in 2005.
    Last edited by Carlos_E; 12-23-2004 at 03:48 PM.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    ML you mean MG? SO your saying a 35 year old man Injecting a gram will have the same test level as a natural 18-24 year old??
    Sorry, I am brain dead with a cold while loaded on testosterone ... yes it is rather uncomfortable to have a cold while on cycle. My spelling lately has been like the gutter lately. Either that or maybe it is true like the lesbians say, when the man's muscles get bigger the brain gets smaller. Not to mention my quads are just about one big scar tissue but I think its because this gear I am on irritates the crap out the muscles... my quads look like the best developed muscle in my body but its actually because they are irritated, sore and swollen. I am going to have to learn out to do self glute shots because these quads have been in agony since I started this cycle... sorry I am sort of in a roid raged mood having this cold, sore lumpy quads and I gave it a 2 hour mega intense workout at the gym today, add to it the M-1-T lethargy is ever so kicking in today, oh happy joy joy, wife wants me to go on all night Christmas shopping and walk 37 miles thru super phucking walmart and then the mall because my Christmas bonus came late and yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by SVC
    Well fellows, it's been real and it's been fun but it hasn't always been real fun...

Seriously, Happy Holidays & Good Luck in the Future
    Well admit it. Werent you once a young punk that no one could tell you not to do steroids and you shot everything you could get your hands on anyways. These kids are no different then you were yourself. No older 40 something man could tell you not to do steroids in your day anymore then these kids are going to listen to you in their days. They are going to have to make their own mistakes unfortunately.

You know a lot of drug treatment centers refuse to accept patients under the age of 29 because you cant tell these kids nothing and the 99% failure rates of this age group. They do their own thing, treatment is a waste of time and effort for most under 29.

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Sorry, I am brain dead with a cold while loaded on testosterone... yes it is rather uncomfortable to have a cold while on cycle. My spelling lately has been like the gutter lately. Either that or maybe it is true like the lesbians say, when the man's muscles get bigger the brain gets smaller. Not to mention my quads are just about one big scar tissue but I think its because this gear I am on irritates the crap out the muscles... my quads look like the best developed muscle in my body but its actually because they are irritated, sore and swollen. I am going to have to learn out to do self glute shots because these quads have been in agony since I started this cycle... sorry I am sort of in a roid raged mood having this cold, sore lumpy quads and I gave it a 2 hour mega intense workout at the gym today, add to it the M-1-T lethargy is ever so kicking in today, oh happy joy joy, wife wants me to go on all night Christmas shopping and walk 37 miles thru super phucking walmart and then the mall because my Christmas bonus came late and yesterday.
    I hear your bro, my spelling going to hell too, but hey the lifts are going up.lol Somtimes I wonder if all the good spellers even lift? Well I sure feel sorry for you going shopping with all the puke balls hanging out in the walmart these days. Go shopping late enough and some of them f#ckers look like aliens from other plants. Wear a tight shirt and stare em' down, oo and hope you get better.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Clomid is a S.E.R.M that boosts natural hormonal output. Using it on cycle would have a anti-estrogenic effect, however it is pointless to use it for its HPTA stimulating effect while a high amount of androgens will remains in ones body. The effect it canceled out. Oh your oral anabolics heptatoxicity is overrated.
    I personally know a 22 year old on the liver transplant list because he thought he could do dbols for 6 months straight with no break... he didnt even make it the full 6 months before skin started yellowing from liver disease.

I think some people have more resistence to liver damage then others. Thats why some drunks drop dead at age of 32 from liver sorosis and others drink just as much all the way until age of 70. Do you know how much YOUR liver will take before it goes out?

squatster is offline Associate Member
    Carlos-Thanks for the web address I don't want any one to know who I am, There are just to many laws now bro, with the 2004 steriod act in affect theis January. Hope people understand. I will post the pics up of old shows with no face and no number on me. So I acn stay safe. Like I said if I kick ass at the junior usa this year, I will post as many as possable. I goofed my last show by driveing 16 hours to the show and not eating all my food. and then not sleeping the night becouse I was so exited on how I looked sredded and full, I ended up loosing 6 pounds from 12: friday night to Satat (:00 weigh ins)
    I used to do light heavy and now just do middle weight- look better at that- don't know what weight I will do this Show
    gotta eat

Odin is offline Member
    That or NL...
    Nano Liters? I guess I'm not sure what your saying??

crackle is offline Associate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    he doesn't know how to spell, but he does know not to do 200lb neck raises. which is more important? the answer is to the right of you. oops, sorry, i forgot you couldn't move your head.
    that was a cheap shot, but you've got to stop being petty about other peoples minor flaws if you don't want them to mention your major ones.
    Fvcked up bro...not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    Nano Liters? I guess I'm not sure what your saying??
    I dont either... I'll get back with you on what I meant once I get this dag gum shopping done... I just threw a glass and broke it because my wife is riding my back and I feel like crap...

Odin is offline Member
    I dont either... I'll get back with you on what I meant once I get this dag gum shopping done... I just threw a glass and broke it because my wife is riding my back and I feel like crap...
    Dam, when you get back could you post what your running? Hopefully not cheque drops cause that would not make for a cool christmas.

merry xmas everyone in the thread

that's just amazing..

Quote Originally Posted by Decakur
    that's just amazing..

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    this dude just couldn't hang, thats all

Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    this dude just couldn't hang, thats all
    amazing... mrrry Xmas

Bro's wondering if SVC is coming back? MAybe on x-mas vacation.

I want to as him a few more queistions..

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Chances are he will be back

Thats just amazing..

Quote Originally Posted by Decakur
    Thats just amazing..

I believe this thread now holds the record for most responses. Im proud to be number 454.
    Last edited by LACBodybuilder; 12-25-2004 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    I believe this thread now holds the record for most responses. Im pround to be number 454.
    naw, I've seen bigger, unless this one keeps going

No, I checked, this was the most, followed by "Da Bull's Ban" with 442 Responses. So this holds the record in the Anabolic Discussion forum.

No, I checked, this was the most, followed by "Da Bull's Ban" with 442 Responses. So this holds the record in the Anabolic Discussion forum.
    Yeah thats the one I was thinking of b/c my postcount soared due to that thread

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Yeah thats the one I was thinking of b/c my postcount soared due to that thread
    My computer crashed during that time period or else I would probably be a senior member because of that thread. I remember the day I came back and saw that. I was pissed to say the least. On a side not I think we have officially hi-jacked this thread, so... What's up aXe? How's your christmas going? I think this should now become the official small talk thread of the Anabolic Board.

My computer crashed during that time period or else I would probably be a senior member because of that thread. I remember the day I came back and saw that. I was pissed to say the least. On a side not I think we have officially hi-jacked this thread, so... What's up aXe? How's your christmas going? I think this should now become the official small talk thread of the Anabolic Board.

lol yeah man. This thread is slowly dying so we better keep it to the top. It's going good. And you?

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    lol yeah man. This thread is slowly dying so we better keep it to the top. It's going good. And you?
    Mines going just great, thanks for asking. I'm looking forward to starting my next cycle once the new year rolls around. I'm thinking I'm going to go with
    Test E 500mg/wk 1-15
    EQ 400mg/wk 1-14
    Tren E 500mg/wk 1-10
    Nolva 20mg throughout
    B6 600mg throughout
    L-Dex .5mg throughout
    Normal PCT

What do you think?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Watch it guys, if this thread becomes a whore house it may get locked or deleted. LAC nice cycle bro. That's alot of B6 bro 200mg should be fine, 10mg nolva is ok IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Watch it guys, if this thread becomes a whore house it may get locked or deleted. LAC nice cycle bro. That's alot of B6 bro 200mg should be fine, 10mg nolva is ok IMO.
    Yeah, i am very gyno prone though, so I run the 20 as a precautionary measure.

That's just amazing bro's.. Keep up the good work.

Thread Information