Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Complete BS SVC. I just picked apart your post. If you are really Todd...then please let's continue the conversation.

There is a total hidden agenda. Bad mouthing AS so you can make money on your own products and services. Traitor. Total sell out.

Get off your soapbox…you hurt yourself. Steroids did not hurt you. Your lack of understanding and stupidity (200lb neck raises) are the culprits. You abused your body…not AS!! If AS are so bad why is there HRT? Huh? Doctors prescribe it!! People take test shot every week. You have named but a few people who have used AS…what about the rest of the population of users? Results and sides are individual. Your experiences do not represent the AS world.

Case closed for another greedy entrepreneur. Go market somewhere else.
    Totally Agree! That guys a fukin dumb***

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I am still trying to picture someone using 200lbs for his neck and now he claims limited range of motion. DUH!! Besides I am not sure its possible ,but I am surely am not going to find out.

-2z- is offline New Member
    Plain and simple...the guy wasn't smart. 13 compounds at once!? How much of each compound? How long did he run 17aa orals for? Did he ever do a PCT? How long did he cycle for? Ever take proper amounts of time off. Too many variables.

Doing neck raises with 200 pounds!? Steroids didn't hurt him...his own stupidity did!!!
    I agree. The first thing I noticed was that many of his practices are exact opposites of what is recommended on many boards. I understand he didn't have the net available then, but at least get monitored by a doctor and use some common sense.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I sent this guy the link to this thread through his email address, so yes I do beleive it is him.

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

Boss

That was great boss, put a clown down on his ass. lol peace

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Prove it.

No it's not normal and it's not the norm in body buildling either. You state it as if we're all doing it. Ask anyone here and 90% of the people here will tell you how stupid synthol looks.

I wouldn't doubt if it's the guy, a few hours ago I sent him an email linking this page, because I wanted to see what he had to say about some of the questions in it.I don't like how he takes his example of blatant misuse of drugs and acts like it's the norm for all take anabolics. At least he came to try to defend himself.

BDTR is offline Retired
    A type of brain cancer found nearly entirely in AIDS patients.

Lyle Alzado died of brain cancer. No proof that is was caused by AS.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    A type of brain cancer found nearly entirely in AIDS patients.
    See. Exactly! Whoever posted that crap (Todd or not) is a clown.

I'm going to eat supper. Whole f'ing thing is pissing me off.

P Rock is offline Member
    i think this guy is full of sh.t he use to be on the juice looked good, then became a crack head and lost his size, now he is talking nonsense.

SVC
    SVC is offline Associate Member

That's priceless :)

Money Boss Hustla calling me a greedy entrepreneur? That's priceless... Why do so many of you take my opinions & facts so personally? Misery loves company? Did you even compete? Are you going to? If not, what do you hope to gain by juicing? So you can look good walking around? If so, that's malignant dumb! Please explain why you're so pissed that I'm trying educate kids about AS?

Complete BS SVC. I just picked apart your post. If you are really Todd...then please let's continue the conversation.

There is a total hidden agenda. Bad mouthing AS so you can make money on your own products and services. Traitor. Total sell out.

Get off your soapbox…you hurt yourself. Steroids did not hurt you. Your lack of understanding and stupidity (200lb neck raises) are the culprits. You abused your body…not AS!! If AS are so bad why is there HRT? Huh? Doctors prescribe it!! People take test shot every week. You have named but a few people who have used AS…what about the rest of the population of users? Results and sides are individual. Your experiences do not represent the AS world.

Case closed for another greedy entrepreneur. Go market somewhere else.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SVC
    Money Boss Hustla calling me a greedy entrepreneur? That's priceless... Why do so many of you take my opinions & facts so personally? Misery loves company? Did you even compete? Are you going to? If not, what do you hope to gain by juicing? So you can look good walking around? If so, that's malignant dumb! Please explain why you're so pissed that I'm trying educate kids about AS?
    Education is one thing, misrepresentation is another.

Not pissed, but you definitely give AAS users a bad wrap.Granted we know more now than back when you cycled, but a bad arap nontheless. I'm not sure why you would attach 200 lbs to your head, but thats another story. As for educated kids about AAS, not a bad idea at all. In fact anybody under 21 is strongly discouraged to use steroids on this board. Why would somebody need to compete if they wanted to use steroids ? I don't think it's mandatory.
    Last edited by aXe; 12-16-2004 at 08:24 PM.

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Blah blah blah whine whine whine ect….

Anything in excess is bad…. Counting down the days till I’m back on cycle…

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You made me think,so if it's your goal
    good job and thanx for the insight
    KP

AG5678 is offline Member
    Encourage kids or take money from kids to use your diet methods or w/e the **** you do. 1) Why in the hell would you put 200 pounds of pressure on your neck? Sorry Mr. but that’s pretty stupid your just hurting your own body after your telling people to prevent hurting themselves.2) why don't you explain to everyone what your cycle consisted of and what kind of PCT you ran? 3) i also disagree with you when you said when you take steroids you loose everything but when you lift natural you keep it all. I get what your saying but you are misrepresenting steroids by saying that you loose everything.

meat is offline Associate Member
    you know i could have a good friend of mine who is a quad. go do a conference and give a speach about alchohol and what it did to him but one persons account with a certain substance should not be considered the main focus of an end result .like many of people have already said any thing taken with out proper care , understanding,or respect will yield unsat. results. good vid but it is one persons story for whatever reasons and like said before ,there are way to many hidden factors to put into account with his story.and as far as why someone would do steroids if they dont plan to compete ? that question has limitless answers . every one makes life decisions for whatever reasons...just make sure you know what youre getting yourself into before you dirk yourself up and then do a confrence and blame it on you doing 2 cycles as a teen.... believe none of what you here and half of what you see... do the research yourself.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Stupid is as stupid does...

can you say community service??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

SteveeeO is offline Junior Member
    really makes me think twice about going on the darkside..

you guys all fight for it and don't want to beleive it because 90% of the people on this board aren't natural, but in reality we all know it's not safe. This guys stupidity definately did him wrong, but everyone I know that has juiced has had an injury of some sort - from muscle tears to shoulder surgeries, correlation?

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    The darkside is truly alcohol, rec.drugs, and cigarettes. Kids get those on any corner, anytime.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveeeO
    really makes me think twice about going on the darkside..

you guys all fight for it and don't want to beleive it because 90% of the people on this board aren't natural, but in reality we all know it's not safe. This guys stupidity definately did him wrong, but everyone I know that has juiced has had an injury of some sort - from muscle tears to shoulder surgeries, correlation?
    1) im natural and im still disagreeing by what the man is saying. 2) there are ways to play it safe i believe it can be safe if you plan it correctly.

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member
    I've got a great idea...Allow adults to make decisions for themselves and stop ramming your opinions down someone else's throat and make a buck in the process.

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

lol

"dont do steroids !!"
    "but if you want to get ripped buy my supps and let me plan a diet for you!!!"
    " you will be huge and cut in no time!!"
    " Will that be cash or charge??"

SteveeeO is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    1) im natural and im still disagreeing by what the man is saying. 2) there are ways to play it safe i believe it can be safe if you plan it correctly.

There is no safe route to getting bigger faster.

Bump for MBH on all the good points. I dont think one death that guy pointed out can actually be proven to be steroids . a bunch of propoganda crap used to make me buy this guys supplements. Hey SVC, will you except my goldcard? First purchase I want to make from you is one of these nifty helmets i m hearing so much about.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Just take this video with a grain of salt. Don't reject it. Instead, understand it, be aware of his situation and make sure it doesn't happen to you.

The truth is that you can use steroids relatively safely if you stay aware of the dangers and heed the warnings. You get into trouble when you get so comfortable with using steroids that you stop using them safely.

Although this person's experience is a bit over the top, it reminds people that there are dangers that need to be avoided. I don't think we should automatically write off cases like these as just stupidity. Part of his problems came from his lack of restraint, his lack of concern for safety, and the desire to push himself, which turned out to be too far.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Just take this video with a grain of salt. Don't reject it. Instead, understand it, be aware of his situation and make sure it doesn't happen to you.

The truth is that you can use steroids relatively safely if you stay aware of the dangers and heed the warnings. You get into trouble when you get so comfortable with using steroids that you stop using them safely.

Although this person's experience is a bit over the top, it reminds people that there are dangers that need to be avoided. I don't think we should automatically write off cases like these as just stupidity. Part of his problems came from his lack of restraint, his lack of concern for safety, and the desire to push himself, which turned out to be too far.

Yet another insightfull and educated response from BASK8KACE, very well said bro !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE

Excellent point.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveeeO

There is no safe route to getting bigger faster.
    It depends on what safe means to you?

To be honest Todd...I am upset. I'm sick of people bad mouthing AS for their own personal gain. AS is not bad...people abusing them are. Guns don't kill...jack*sses using them do. Place the blame deservingly.

Priceless!? You are exploiting the people in this fear mongering society we live in. Do you not stand to profit from this? Absolutely you do! You "scare" people from using AS onto legal supplements ie) your products. "Listen up people and I will tell you the horror stories of AS." Why not just take a positive approach and say "Hey folks look what I can do naturally!" You are using a negative approach. You are being a spin doctor. Fortunately knowledgeable people see through your agenda and call bullsh*t.

Educate!? Bullsh*t! Your sermons are nothing but biased rhetoric. Did AS hurt your neck? No. I'm sorry that it happened (truly I am)...but you're at fault. Stop placing the blame on AS...point the finger at your own mistakes. Admit it. You messed up. You screwed yourself and now you have a chip on your shoulder. AS didn't make you do 200lb neck raises. What was with that!? However, in typical fashion today you seek escapism and place the blame away from yourself. Why is it so hard to say to yourself...I did this...not AS. You're not the victim of AS Todd...you're the victim of poor technique, knowledge, and judgment.

You're not a savior offering salvation...you're pitching your own hidden agenda. The facade has been lifted Todd. You hurt yourself...not AS.

Case closed.

To be honest Todd...I am upset. I'm sick of people bad mouthing AS for their own personal gain. AS is not bad...people abusing them are. Guns don't kill...jack*sses using them do. Place the blame deservingly.

Priceless!? You are exploiting the people in this fear mongering society we live in. Do you not stand to profit from this? Absolutely you do! You "scare" people from using AS onto legal supplements ie) your products. "Listen up people and I will tell you the horror stories of AS." Why not just take a positive approach and say "Hey folks look what I can do naturally!" You are using a negative approach. You are being a spin doctor. Fortunately knowledgeable people see through your agenda and call bullsh*t.

Educate!? Bullsh*t! Your sermons are nothing but biased rhetoric. Did AS hurt your neck? No. I'm sorry that it happened (truly I am)...but you're at fault. Stop placing the blame on AS...point the finger at your own mistakes. Admit it. You messed up. You screwed yourself and now you have a chip on your shoulder. AS didn't make you do 200lb neck raises. What was with that!? However, in typical fashion today you seek escapism and place the blame away from yourself. Why is it so hard to say to yourself...I did this...not AS. You're not the victim of AS Todd...you're the victim of poor technique, knowledge, and judgment.

You're not a savior offering salvation...you're pitching your own hidden agenda. The facade has been lifted Todd. You hurt yourself...not AS.

Case closed.
    Touche'.

Odin is offline Member
    SVC, I bet during that video when you showed the picture of you after steroids when you looked huge and ripped as hell, and heard them kids saying "WOW, Amazing, God..... I bet deep down you were a little happy to have them seeing you look so dam good. You only live once and you made some dumb mistakes and also I should mention you looked better than 99.99% of the poplulation walking around today will ever look like. lata

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Please elaborate on your steroid use , you say 13 injectables at once..tells me nothing. If your so into educating use, please by all means, step up on the soap box, everyone hear wants to listen, and learn. I would really like to see a detailed description of your cycles, and works outs, along with diets. You talk to crowds who know nothing about steroid use, now you have the chace to talk with people on this board who have lots of knowledge. how come your not selling workout programs? cuz nobody would buy them because of all your injuries, why would anyone want to buy your diet? anyway, I would love to hear what you have to say, also can you please tell us your educational background, and dates and times when you started steroids and ended them.

Thanks for your time and effort in teaching us

HM

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LimitsAreNothing
    check this out! this guy is a total tool. He is selling his own "diet program" and nutritional suppliments. As well as "composing" bodybuilders posing music!!! (for a fee of course)

http://www.professionaldiets.com/index_html.htm
    http://www.tganci.com/index_html2c.htm

what a jackass. He is making money off of people that are doing what he said not to.
    there might be some truth about this guy ,but i still thinK hes full of crap,this is what he said:
    I've had both hips replaced twice,
    a total left shoulder replacement,
    I workout 3 times a week for 20
    minutes at home on a Band Flex
    machine. I perform No Cardio,
    And he's still able to workout and look like he did in his last pic,sh!t,i aint buyint it

MER
    MER is offline Member
    13? Honestly thats like a part time job. He was a big boy though.

I'm gonna catch **** for saying this but oh well. Most of you guys are putting him down but his physique smokes everyone on this board!!! The resources available today were not around back then so you just did what you had to to get huge. I believe every word the guy said because i'm a vet and i have problems from my years of juicing also. I did moderate doses and i'm currently waiting for a kidney transplant. Pound for pound i was just like that guy and now my joints feel like an old mans. If you think there are no consequences to our lifestyle you need to check yourself.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    I do agree with you, he did both to himself. He abused AS and he abused his body. I will not take away from him that he did work hard for his achievements, but by him not being upfront and not saying 100% the truth he will never be able to get the respect by people who know the truth and are educated on the subject(AS).

Case closed.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by masswithclass
    I'm gonna catch **** for saying this but oh well. Most of you guys are putting him down but his physique smokes everyone on this board!!! The resources available today were not around back then so you just did what you had to to get huge. I believe every word the guy said because i'm a vet and i have problems from my years of juicing also. I did moderate doses and i'm currently waiting for a kidney transplant. Pound for pound i was just like that guy and now my joints feel like an old mans. If you think there are no consequences to our lifestyle you need to check yourself.
    Bro I respect you for competing. But the guy obliviously hurt himself! Now on the subject of you needing a kidney transplant we don't know the background of your life at all! Now im not disagreeing with you, we hear its a common thing when pros need surgeries for example Milos Sarcev, Flex Wheeler, and most likely Ronnie and so on..... But there are bodybuilders out there that us AS in a reasonable amount like Arnold did or a guy on this board I know him personally and he’s going to compete and he’s up to 225 and looks GREAT!!!!! And he uses AS in a very reasonable and safe amount he has never had any sides I think the most extreme side he has had so far was a nosebleed!

t-money is offline Member

Case closed.
    Beautiful post MBH.

T

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    sorry for the newbie question but what does synthol make u look like?It was in a post yesterday and i was just wondering.
    Last edited by Natural1; 12-17-2004 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural1
    sorry for the newbie question but what does synthol make u look like?It was in a post yesterday and i was just wondering.
    http://www.greggvalentino.net/

Blow out!

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread Information