Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    the sad thing is you wanna believe thats photoshopped but its really not. man that is discusting. didnt he live in arizona and was busted for illegally distributing AAS in the states a few years ago?

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    That first pic is hilarious the guys arms are bigger than his head

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    scary sh@t

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Greg Valentino looks like Swole Cat on 13 compounds at once,.lol..no lash out to Swole but Da@n!!!! Seriously though, thats just Fuc#in Ignorant, his arms dont even look good,...thats some rediculous shi@.

Muscleone is offline Associate Member

Movie....

Thanks for the clip. Makes you think....

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscleone
    Thanks for the clip. Makes you think....
    Yah bro no doubt, no im fukin scared ****less of juicin, fuk me, ah well get this next cycle done with and see how it goes from there maybe just hit it up naturally for the rest, i don't wanna die i just wanna lift

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVC
    I'm not trying to judge, bash or preach to adults over the age of 23 that are able to make a rational decision. I'm trying to communicate to kids that don't realize if they cycle before the age of 23, they can't grow any taller because their growth plates stabilize and also show them the possible repercussions of abuse.

Nearly half a million middle- and high-schoolers admit to at least trying anabolic steroids , according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse.

I once shared the same opinions many of you do. Once the juice was totally out of my system, I could see more clearly... When I did the cycle with 13 steroids at the same time it was for 8 weeks. I always went off for 6 months out of the year, from June to January. I NEVER DID MORE THAN 200 MGS. OF TEST PER WEEK. I never did anadrol 50 or any toxic orals either. My SGOTS never went over 50. I was doing small amounts of many. My cycles were mild compared to what others were and are doing. Especially compared to the original reference guide THE UNDERGROUND STEROID HANDBOOK, author Dan Duchaine died at 48. I NEVER ABUSED PAIN KILLERS & I STILL DON'T TAKE THEM.

Do you guys think it's normal that some shoot 50cc's of synthol, just so they can walk around with big arms, with no intention of ever competing?

Do you think the early death and health problems of the following was normal?

> Sonny Schmidt died at 46
    > Scott Klein died at 30
    > Ron Teufel died at 45
    > Dan Duchaine died at 48
    > Mohammed Benaziza died at 28
    > Andreas Munzer died at 30
    > Mike Mentzer died at 49
    > Ray Mentzer died at 47
    > Don Ross died at 55
    > Dr. John Tristany died
    > Don Peters died
    > Ray Raridon died
    > Arnold Schwarzenegger (heart problems)
    > Don Long (kidney failure)
    > Tom Prince (kidney failure)
    > Flex Wheeler (kidney transplant)
    > Ed Corney (stroke)
    > Boyer Coe (heart)
    > Danny Padilla (heart)
    > Pete Grymkowski (heart)
    > Lyle Alzado died at 42
    > Curt Hennig died at 44
    > Davey Boy Smith died at 39
    > Louie "Spicolli" Mucciolo died at 27
    > Ravishing Rick Rude died at 40
    > Brian Pillman died at 35
    > 62 Finnish power-lifters suspected of using steroids died at a rate five times higher than average
    That fuken puss* never responed what a *****

SVC
    SVC is offline Associate Member

Clarification

To clarify some of what was wriiten about me:

1) I didn't set up SteroidsViciousCycles.com to push my products & services. If you log on you'll see, I removed all links to my other sites and my name off everything.
    2) I don't write up diets and workout programs for kids. 90% of my clients compete and are (25-50).
    3) I'm certainly no preaching angel.

Something that wasn't mentioned in the video. Most of the guys I used to workout have no balls, literally. Their bodies cannot create testosterone , they have to wear patches for life!!!

Make sure you get off for at least 6 weeks between cycles to let your body normalize itself.

I was once where you guys are. Years ago I thought Lyle Alzado was dick for going on talk shows and blaming AS for his problems.

I don't blame AS for what happened to me. It was the way I acted on juice that caused me to total myself. If I wasn't on juice I never would have been able to bench 500 or squat 700 for reps...

I was always the smallest kid growing up... when I got cock strong I wanted show off and blow everyone's mind by pushing sick weights. To the point of doing really weird stuff like lifting 2 bills with my neck.

bro by that last statement your totally acting like a hypocrit! bro basically from all this just take it like your just writing more checks your a$$ cant cash. enough with it. learn from it and go on. Take the video as you will but dont deny what you said. You flat out blamed AAS for your problems. Im done.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I don't blame AS for what happened to me. It was the way I acted on juice that caused me to total myself. If I wasn't on juice I never would have been able to bench 500 or squat 700 for reps...

I was always the smallest kid growing up... when I got cock strong I wanted show off and blow everyone's mind by pushing sick weights. To the point of doing really weird stuff like lifting 2 bills with my neck.
    "It was the way I acted on juice that caused me to total myself."

In this statement you're still blaming steroids for your the way you acted. The steroids did not make you hang 200 pounds off of your neck. Steroids did not make you ignore your body when you were in so much pain you had to sleep sitting up. Poor judgment and utter disregard for your health and safety is not a side effect of steroid use . This is something you had within yourself even before touching the stuff. No concern for your health or well being what so ever.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    20 years ago there wern't resources like this board to educate ourselves with. Everything in moderation.
    Well the man mentioned everything we are doing today. He did clomid, Nolva, EQ, etc. His problems are probably most related to winny and EQ but then he also said he was forced off cycles because he got sick. Well let me say... I hold my weight pretty good post cycle with clomid, tongkat is a new thing that helps us out even better then clomid alone, but after 2 months off, I have to admit, I start shrinking too. I really dont doubt his tale of loosing all his gains, that is pitfall #1 for all of us with steroids , its very hard to keep, especially on the long term.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E

In this statement you're still blaming steroids for your the way you acted. The steroids did not make you hang 200 pounds off of your neck. Steroids did not make you ignore your body when you were in so much pain you had to sleep sitting up. Poor judgment and utter disregard for your health and safety is not a side effect of steroid use. This is something you had within yourself even before touching the stuff. No concern for your health or well being what so ever.
    Totally agree

AG5678 is offline Member

In this statement you're still blaming steroids for your the way you acted. The steroids did not make you hang 200 pounds off of your neck. Steroids did not make you ignore your body when you were in so much pain you had to sleep sitting up. Poor judgment and utter disregard for your health and safety is not a side effect of steroid use. This is something you had within yourself even before touching the stuff. No concern for your health or well being what so ever.
    Totally agree

AG5678 is offline Member

Totally agree

AG5678 is offline Member

Totally agree

AG5678 is offline Member

Totally agree but you forgot the mix of 13 different compounds at once and using pain killers to finish w/o.

AG5678 is offline Member

Totally agree but you forgot the mix of 13 different compounds at once and using pain killers to finish w/o.

AG5678 is offline Member

AG5678 is offline Member

AG5678 is offline Member
    Totally agree with Carlos but you forgot how he mixed 13 different compunds at once and how he used pain killers to finish w/o

AG5678 is offline Member
    Totally agree with Carlos but you forgot how he mixed 13 different compunds at once and how he used pain killers to finish w/o

Money Boss Hustla calling me a greedy entrepreneur? That's priceless... Why do so many of you take my opinions & facts so personally? Misery loves company? Did you even compete? Are you going to? If not, what do you hope to gain by juicing? So you can look good walking around? If so, that's malignant dumb! Please explain why you're so pissed that I'm trying educate kids about AS?
    I agree about the under 23 thing... in fact most of the guys here except the under 23'rs agree with you on that front. On the other end, I think your 30-something that tries out steroids for the first time is more likely use reasonable doses of steroids and perhaps even not be as crazy with the over the top workout regiment. Like your older 30 to 40 something is more like looking for the fountain of youth, one last chance to get muscular before getting old and often as a HRT doc told me once, these guys actually have a real medical need for testosterone supplementation.

On the other hand dude... your workout regiment is what caused those medical mishaps. You could have worked out longer and got to the same place, but had you done 200 lbs on the neck naturally I think the end result would be the same. As for the shoulder and hip thing, well those are classic injuries from Winstrol and Equipoise and very much in line with what we know about the steroids that cause drying of the bone joints so I dont see any reason to doubt your story.

Money Boss Hustla calling me a greedy entrepreneur? That's priceless... Why do so many of you take my opinions & facts so personally? Misery loves company? Did you even compete? Are you going to? If not, what do you hope to gain by juicing? So you can look good walking around? If so, that's malignant dumb! Please explain why you're so pissed that I'm trying educate kids about AS?
    I agree about the under 23 thing... in fact most of the guys here except the under 23'rs agree with you on that front. On the other end, I think your 30-something that tries out steroids for the first time is more likely use reasonable doses of steroids and perhaps even not be as crazy with the over the top workout regiment. Like your older 30 to 40 something is more like looking for the fountain of youth, one last chance to get muscular before getting old and often as a HRT doc told me once, these guys actually have a real medical need for testosterone supplementation.

On the other hand dude... your workout regiment is what caused those medical mishaps. You could have worked out longer and got to the same place, but had you done 200 lbs on the neck naturally I think the end result would be the same. As for the shoulder and hip thing, well those are classic injuries from Winstrol and Equipoise and very much in line with what we know about the steroids that cause drying of the bone joints so I dont see any reason to doubt your story.

kswat is offline Junior Member
    How about just using AAS in modeeration and being careful???

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member

1) I didn't set up SteroidsViciousCycles.com to push my products & services. If you log on you'll see, I removed all links to my other sites and my name off everything.
    2) I don't write up diets and workout programs for kids. 90% of my clients compete and are (25-50).

Something that wasn't mentioned in the video. Most of the guys I used to workout have no balls, literally. Their bodies cannot create testosterone , they have to wear patches for life!!!

Make sure you get off for at least 6 weeks between cycles to let your body normalize itself.

I was once where you guys are. Years ago I thought Lyle Alzado was dick for going on talk shows and blaming AS for his problems.

Thanks for clarifying yourself. It takes balls to come on here, but I think you are doing the right thing, and we can understand your message better now. Unfortunately you had to endure some health problems, but we can learn from them and try to be as safe as possible.

seanw is offline Banned

Bro when I first saw the video and read your initial posts I thought you were a total dickhead, but after this I have changed my opinion. At least you had the balls in front of all of us to clarify what you are doing, and trying to do. Good luck with your health in the future

Big Lo is offline New Member
    I have been around juice and body builders and powerlifters for around six years now. I have never heard of anyone doing 13 different injectables or doing anykind of neck exercise (not machines) with 200 pounds. This guy isn't messed up because of steroids he's messed up because he took it to the extreme. There is no point of taking that much that fast at the same time. After a certain amount your body starts converting the testosterone to estrogen. He's lucky he didn't have a heart attack along time ago. A shoulder and hip replacements should be the last of his worries. If he did all that he did he's lucky he didn't kill himself.

SVC
    SVC is offline Associate Member

Heart Rate, 20 Years Ago...

My heart rate has never been the same since the first time I used steroids . I now have arrhythmia which is sporadic (heart races then slows down) and my resting pulse is now 85, prior to cycling it was 60.

All you guys are a lot more knowledgeable than I was 20 years ago. I didn't have the resources you do. 20 years ago everyone thought MORE was better. Most guys including me trained at least 3 hours per day 6 days per week. PUSH - LEGS - PULL (each twice a week) Mon & Thur (chest, shoulders & tris) Tues & Fri (legs) Wed & Sat (back & bis). It wasn't until the early 90's that Mike Mentzer brought to light the fact that more isn't better... and most started training 3 times per week.

20 years ago there were guys in the gym injecting 10cc's of TE at a time (2000 mg) and taking 5 A50's per day, so I thought I was doing things in moderation. As I mentioned before my SGOT's never went over 50. Speaking of SGOT's, best discovery since the wheel, MILK THISTLE EXTRACT (silymarin), regenerates your liver. It can be found at Walmart, 180 capsules - $10. If you insist on cycling I would highly recommend it!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    My heart rate has never been the same since the first time I used steroids . I now have arrhythmia which is sporadic (heart races then slows down) and my resting pulse is now 85, prior to cycling it was 60.

All you guys are a lot more knowledgeable than I was 20 years ago. I didn't have the resources you do. 20 years ago everyone thought MORE was better. Most guys including me trained at least 3 hours per day 6 days per week. PUSH - LEGS - PULL (each twice a week) Mon & Thur (chest, shoulders & tris) Tues & Fri (legs) Wed & Sat (back & bis). It wasn't until the early 90's that Mike Mentzer brought to light the fact that more isn't better... and most started training 3 times per week.

20 years ago there were guys in the gym injecting 10cc's of TE at a time (2000 mg) and taking 5 A50's per day, so I thought I was doing things in moderation. As I mentioned before my SGOT's never went over 50. Speaking of SGOT's, best discovery since the wheel, MILK THISTLE EXTRACT (silymarin), regenerates your liver. It can be found at Walmart, 180 capsules - $10. If you insist on cycling I would highly recommend it!
    everything else aside bro,since you were one of a few who ever achive that pro bodybuilder look,do us all a favor and give us some insight on the "REAL" dosages that are needed to achieve that look...diet,training and cardio aside.

Odin is offline Member

OK i Like the way your talking now. Your right we are the same kind of people as you were. Your saying your ego got the best of you while on Gear, and I agree it's hard saying F*ck the 1 rep bench I doing 8 reps with incline dumbells instead, Even harder when hot chicks are around. Hey with the way you looked back then I really don't feel sorry for you now. Just think of all the poor girls having to go back to their boyfriends after seeing you. Sh*t you should have used clomid and tired to maintain not only did you have a super build but you had a perfect face, hair and teeth, "I 100% straight by the way" You could have went into acting easily with all that going for you. Your training really sucked, AND you were small to begin with, Steroids must have really loved your body from the way you look, I bet their are a lot of people your age that wish they could look back at the memory you've had. I think we could learn a lot from you. I really don't like the way you were talking to them kids giving them junk but I do need to respect you also, cause you could be a jerk and call anyone out here and ask them to put their pic up against yours, in which most would not want to do and for good reason's.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya i must say your physique was amazing

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    everything else aside bro,since you were one of a few who ever achive that pro bodybuilder look,do us all a favor and give us some insight on the "REAL" dosages that are needed to achieve that look...diet,training and cardio aside.
    I would be interested to see one of your cycles myself....

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    LOL, MBH just owned him on every word that came out of his mouth.

bigritz is offline New Member

wtf ....is that guy lookin for sympathy

i think the guy should be speaking against ppl being stupid frickin morons not against using gear. i mean cummon what a f*ckin tard. he should get tard of the century for how dumb he was at using gear. im kinda new to the game and i know i'll never be that frickin dumb .....he should have closed his speech with "deerrreeerreerrr im dahhh waaaater boooooy ......derrrerrreerrrr"

muscleShredder is offline New Member

John Defendis

He competed for years. Winner of the 1988 MR. USA. I seen him yesterday and he is still in the greasest shape of his life. Obviously that guy in the video was not doing something right. If you need great advice you need

John Defendis

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    a weekend warrior can be excused for ignorance, but not a pro. it was YOUR JOB to know this stuff, don't blame the drugs for your own bad judgement.
    Yup.

AG5678 is offline Member
    i might start a thread on something like this tonight or in the upcoming days to end this shi*

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i want to hear what his cycles looked like,thats all im interested in,i could care less about all the other nonsense,he's got an angle to make money..good for him.so he's bad mouthing steroids .do you really think there will be a change in the law during our lifetime..i dont.so dont knock him for trying to capitalize on it.lets get what info we can use out of him and then wish him luck in his endevors.

give up the cycles bro..more important the doses

Muscleone is offline Associate Member

I respect your

First of all your video was very educational and I am sorry for what has happened to your health. There are a lot of closed minded and cold people in this world as you have seen on this forum. Hopefully you ignore negativity. I don't critisize or judge anything you have done concerning your use of steroids or your training. I'm 41 years old and I too have had injuries from the use of steroids over the years although not nearly as bad as yours. When you were in your prime using steroids everything back then was more is better like you said. Everybody trained each body part twice a week several hours a day. Yes, you went to extremes with your training but anybody that wants to be his best usually does. Young people today have more resources to do research on steroids. Something we didn't have in our 20's. Hopefully with your video and seminars you can make young people aware of the mistakes you made and they can learn from them. Hopefully something good can come from your misfortune. I respect your courage and honesty and wish you the best.

QUOTE=SVC]My heart rate has never been the same since the first time I used steroids. I now have arrhythmia which is sporadic (heart races then slows down) and my resting pulse is now 85, prior to cycling it was 60.

20 years ago there were guys in the gym injecting 10cc's of TE at a time (2000 mg) and taking 5 A50's per day, so I thought I was doing things in moderation. As I mentioned before my SGOT's never went over 50. Speaking of SGOT's, best discovery since the wheel, MILK THISTLE EXTRACT (silymarin), regenerates your liver. It can be found at Walmart, 180 capsules - $10. If you insist on cycling I would highly recommend it![/QUOTE]

AG5678 is offline Member
    [QUOTE=Muscleone]First of all your video was very educational and I am sorry for what has happened to your health. There are a lot of closed minded and cold people in this world as you have seen on this forum. Hopefully you ignore negativity. I don't critisize or judge anything you have done concerning your use of steroids or your training. I'm 41 years old and I too have had injuries from the use of steroids over the years although not nearly as bad as yours. When you were in your prime using steroids everything back then was more is better like you said. Everybody trained each body part twice a week several hours a day. Yes, you went to extremes with your training but anybody that wants to be his best usually does. Young people today have more resources to do research on steroids. Something we didn't have in our 20's. Hopefully with your video and seminars you can make young people aware of the mistakes you made and they can learn from them. Hopefully something good can come from your misfortune. I respect your courage and honesty and wish you the best.

For one thing how old were you when you started AS and are you still doing it today? Another what did your cycles look like? It would be hard to judge because we know nothing about your previous history and you possibly ABUSING AS or not! What type of injuries have you suffered? And what Todd is doing is he is lying to people not "teens" about AS. You don't think older people watch the movies "hey we did".

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread Information